Reviews for Such Is My Luck
blake18 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Oh this was such a good chapter...i am happy bella/edward did the nasty...can't wait until the chapter.
timidvampire chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
wow! that was one first time for them together. great chapter x
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Bella's two inner voices are so funny read...I wonder will happen...

Will one of them have a case a 'sleep-walking' during the night?
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Having a double dose of POV's is one of my favourite things! And you did not disappoint!

They were so clueless for such a long time!

I just hope that this 'business' trip can turn itself around and they could make it into a 'pleasure' trip...Edward's offer seems to be promising...I hope she takes it! ;)
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I was scrolling through twitter this morning and I came across your twitter page and then your ff page that was attached to it and I decided to start your story...the title alone is promising! (my twitter name is sherri_ada)

The first chapter was great...totally Bella...I'm looking forward to EPOV to see his side of things!
blake18 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I like this story so far please update soon. I really want to see more edward/bella and everything else.
kk55 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Cant wait for the next chapter! Great story so far.
dbmncgreen chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
great story..can't wait for the next chapter
jaantjj chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
love it

hope you update soon
timidvampire chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
i loved this story so far! x
Lahragal chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Really enjoying the story and interested in seeing how Bella's luck will run. Will it all be good or will more bad luck come her way.

Keep up the great writing.
paola2208 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I just found your story and couldn't stop reading until this last chapter! It's in my favs already! Can't wait for more chapters.
cheermom13 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
hope to see another chap soon
mokanimom chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I'm so glad I found this story. It looks like it is going to be a fun one! Can't wait to see where you take it.
BuckeyeK chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Great story! They are cute together and I like that Edward isn't a manwhore. I look forward to your next update.
794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »