Reviews for Such Is My Luck
TwilightLove21 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Omg that chapter was soo good! I love how comfortable they are together :)! Ugh Tanya almost ruined everything! I'm so glad she didn't! Great chapter!

~ 21Twilight21
muzaklover chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great chapter.
reesessweetie chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
i'm soo glad that the whole tanya thing turned into a declaration of lvoe thing... and bella talked to edward and explained to him why she acted the way she did. so thank you for not dragging out the whole misunderstanding. i always hated it when the girl would see something and she would assume something wrong and then run away, not allowing the guy to have a chance to explain things. this almost happened, but hooray for edward for being so pushy and saying what he did. i'm glad you turned it around for them. thank you!
timidvampire chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
oh thank goodness Tanya and James didnt get away with anything more! love these guys!

great chapter x
mmamarillo chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
keep writing :)
HeddaCharlotte chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Really good story! Can't wait for the next update!

xoxo

Hedda
flecour chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Fantastic story so far!
mikachery chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
This is a great fic! I felt bad for Bella at first for not having any luggage and then not having a room but I am glad at the way it turned out! Can;t wait for another udate.
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
This is a freaking amazing story, much love!

xx
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
!

So, I'm guessing that this is pretty much gonna be just fun & fluff with very little drama? Good. We all need more of that in our lives...

-Q
RikiMuniz chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
Oh My Gosh! Your story is so cute and perfect! I'm in love with your Edward already! ahuahau Hope to be able to read more soon! Great job here!

A xx
BabyBear08 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Love the chapter, the texts were realy cute! Can't wait to read more :)
reesessweetie chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
i'm glad to see these two getting along just fine... oh yes! hahaha

i'm worried about what will happen to them once they get back to the real world. will it be a really big problem if their coworkers find out they're dating? i know some places make a big deal out of it...
TwilightLove21 chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Omg! That chapter was AMAZING! I love how they were worried about what would happen after like they didn't move too fast! They both knew they wanted more than just a one night stand! I love the way they were texting each other and the way they got so comfortable with each other so fast! :) I loved that chapter!

~ 21Twilight21
muzaklover chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Great story. I am really enjoying it.
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »