Reviews for Such Is My Luck
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
these two have lived soo close to each other and yet they had no idea. and they've been working for how long now? but i'm glad that with edward, bella is starting to step otu of her shell a little... i don't think it's really healthy for her to shy away from making friends at hte workplace.
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
in a hotel room, can't they request for a cot to be sent up? i dunno... especially if edward got a nice suite, i would have expected that they would be more accomodating towards them...
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
though i feel bad for bella that she has such a spazzy, ditzy girl as her assistant, i have to say, these two definitely owe her alot for forgetting to book bella's room.
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
sadly, i don't have any great ideas for this story but i'm really loving the direction this story has taken. i'm glad that sexy bella has come out to play and left prude bella home for the night. i was really proud of her for letting herself go so far with edward. i was scared that she would let her shyness and inhibitions get in teh way of their relationship.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
WOOT-WOOT! Awesome. Just freakin awesome!

And have I told you how f**khawt your avi pic is? UNF! Yes. And. Please!

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Well, at least we know that Jessica isn't quite so stooopid that she'd not at least worry about Bella's whereabouts and whatnot. That's a plus - a tiny one.

I wonder what Tanya said to Edward - cuz he didn't "mention" it during his PoV. Must not have been important.

OH! Bet that waiter felt stooopid, realizing that Edward could understand what he'd said.

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Uh... Bella never actually disconnected her call with Jessica. Doesn't she think that Jessica will wonder what happened after Bella told her to just hold on a second?

Also, Bella was jet-lagged? Due to a flight from Seattle to Chicago, she was jet-lagged? Really? Tired, maybe. But jet-lagged, no. Especially since Chicago is ahead of Seattle time-wise; her body would have thought that it was EARLIER than it actually was.

And Edward didn't even have an undershirt? I've never, ever known a man (a decently-dressed man, I should clarify) who did not wear some kind of undershirt under a dress shirt - which is what Edward was wearing, according to Bella.

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
What kind of person doesn't make sure that they have their itinerary - including hotel reservation information - before they leave for a work-related conference. I mean, really? Bella seems to be nearly as stooopid as Jessica, to be honest.

Oh, I loved Bob Ross and his happy little trees. Apparently, my oldest daughter used to play a drinking game to that show when she was in college. Whatever. Glad I didn't know that at the time.

Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Interesting screen name - I'd love to know its origin, etc.

So, Bella's gonna end up "stranded" in Chicago with no luggage. Fun.

Scorpio11 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
I just read your story, and I' really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to what happens next! I'm glad Edward isn't stuck on the sofa again.
Forever and Always-Elizabeth chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
TOTAL AWSOMNESS :) I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON :)

ELENA ROSE 3
BabyBear08 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Love the story, cant wait to read more of it! :)
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I hope they continue their relationship even after they go back to work.
kdillin chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
cant wait to read more
Bmkgreen214 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
good chapter i really cant wait to read more soon
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »