Reviews for Such Is My Luck
dbmncgreen chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
great story..can't wait for the next chapter
jaantjj chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
love it

hope you update soon
timidvampire chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
i loved this story so far! x
Lahragal chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Really enjoying the story and interested in seeing how Bella's luck will run. Will it all be good or will more bad luck come her way.

Keep up the great writing.
paola2208 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I just found your story and couldn't stop reading until this last chapter! It's in my favs already! Can't wait for more chapters.
cheermom13 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
hope to see another chap soon
mokanimom chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I'm so glad I found this story. It looks like it is going to be a fun one! Can't wait to see where you take it.
BuckeyeK chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Great story! They are cute together and I like that Edward isn't a manwhore. I look forward to your next update.
vvply01 chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
I think that was very good for a 1st half lemon. Their relationship is moving forward and I am happy to see that no one will be sleeping on the couch for the rest of the conference. (or so I hope) looking forward to your next update, thanks for the fun story.
vvply01 chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Well, Edward can speak Italian, is it Italian from Italy or chicago-mob Italian? Either way it's pretty hot. So does Bella understand Italian as well?
vvply01 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Well hoping for the best may be better than expected!(LOL) I alway been known to look at the brighter side of life. So Bella's luck is looking pretty fine in a suit.
vvply01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I call it "Murphy's law" What can go wrong will go wrong so plan for the worst and hope for the best. I say it all the time just ask my husband, my kids, my family and my co-worker (I do it all the time at work because I am in the service industry and trust each customer is a Murphy's law in it self.)

I am looking forward to your story, I must say it is right down my alley. So thank you for writing it and putting it out there for our entertainment.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
what is it that these two do again? for a job?i don't know if you mentioned it or if i somehow missed it
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
these two have lived soo close to each other and yet they had no idea. and they've been working for how long now? but i'm glad that with edward, bella is starting to step otu of her shell a little... i don't think it's really healthy for her to shy away from making friends at hte workplace.
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
in a hotel room, can't they request for a cot to be sent up? i dunno... especially if edward got a nice suite, i would have expected that they would be more accomodating towards them...
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »