Reviews for Corruption
hidden shades chapter 44 . 5/3
this was hilarious. I mean the sex scenes were unrealistic, mostly I thought you pictures herero sex because gay sex works differently. next was the switching POV that was confusing. in Hogwarts there was no magic like cleaning spells and reparo and so in that would have solved quite a lot. so, it really was strange. what made me read 44 chapters anyway was the chemistry between the characters, the fighting, the hilariousness and Andromeda. I enjoyed her bring a slytherin.
Loved it
Mallory Volanti chapter 44 . 12/29/2016
Hahaha omg. I ended this history exactly at 3am and LOL xD. i think my neighbours might be a little scared hearing me laugh so much. I loved it.
Daughter-of-athena-in-hogwarts chapter 44 . 12/23/2016
I tottally was not expecting to love this as much as when I started it. Thanks so much for an amazing story! I love every bit of it.
34 SpaceStreet chapter 44 . 12/14/2016
GUUUUUURLLLLL
I want to say: What it ends? Already?
But like 139K is so fucking much good for you! And like quality was perf. Love you love it. Thank you! :)
Natty chapter 25 . 11/18/2016
I love your stories but you dont need to put but before damn. Im sorry, its not gramitically correct.
Reader chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
When Albus and Scorpius are having sex for the first time, and Scorpius is "cursing and attempting to buck him off" but Albus keeps on going... You know that's rape? Even though Scorpius changes his mind and rather enjoys it later. Still rape. I wouldn't call Albus nice if he's able to fuck someone who is protesting.
Thirdly chapter 44 . 10/9/2016
This story was great! From the moment Firenze said that darkness was coming after Albus, I had a gut feeling that it had to do with the Death Eaters. The thing I didn't quite understand though was when he said "This snake won't hurt you, not yet..." Because I don't recall having read that Scor ever really hurt Albus. Unless we're talking about his stubborn rivalry with Albus being the indirect reason for Albus having been chosen as the Death Eaters' target. I read the rest of the chapters so fast, I could have missed something. The dire circumstances that the two where in the entire way really made it so that the main focus just could not be shifted from them for long at all. In some of the other stories, there were side chars that I sometimes liked even more than the main pairing, but in this one, Al and Scor were pretty much it. I thought Rory and Louis were hilarious and cute, and I really got a kick out of the fact that Al's best friend was a Slytherin (Rory) and that they were work-out buddies. I used to have a friend that signed up for an Aerobics class with me and it was quite funny how we survived until the end, both not having been in the best shape at the start of it. So, their camaraderie in the Room of Requirement's version of a gym was quite realistic. As much as I adored their different personalities (Louis being feminine and fierce, Rory being an artist and hard worker) and their pairing in general, Albus and Scorpius were just so much more extreme in everything that they were the reigning couple.

The story itself was an excellent read, from start to finish. The scenes with all of the Death Eater attacks were intense and sprinkled with suspense. They were all very well written and kept my rapt attention held the entire time. The danger was always there, always constant, to the point that Albus even lost an eye, which was a lot better than his having lost a limb. And that last scene with how Scorpius decidedly made out with him in front of his family and outright ignored them was downright hilarious. There couldn't have been a better ending, in my opinion. Anyway, I really enjoyed this one. I think it has one of the best versions of Albus and Scorpius of all time (but no one will dethrone my reincarnated babies of Gellert and Albus D!).
Thirdly chapter 29 . 10/2/2016
Al: I didn't want you to be a huge 'what if' in my life. You were what I wanted. I twas my only chance to have you for a little while.

- So heartfelt! So risky, even.
Thirdly chapter 21 . 10/2/2016
Ch 21

Dear cosmos, this chapter was my drug right here. Louis summoning Rory to him to set the record straight about his kisses has to be one of my most favorite chapters in this entire story. The fangirls escorting him as if they were on a mission...Louis's pride, their chemistry. And the hilarity of the end when Rory said 'Third time's the charm.' I loved it all.
Thirdly chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Ch 19

Rorake: When you're just falling, you're still deciding how big a piece of your heart to give away.

- This chapter already has me teary eyed and it's barely even begun. The fact that Scor actually couldn't sleep from concern and asked his friend for advice was rather touching, if you ask me.
Thirdly chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
Ch 18

For some reason, all I could hear while I read about Scor being able to play the piano was David Sides's piano cover for Lil Wayne's song Lollipop (if you listen to it 20 seconds in on youtube you'll see what I mean) when Al was first coming in and then David Sides's piano cover of Super Bass as the 'hummingbird' song. I have a feeling this chap's the calm before the storm.
Thirdly chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
I just realized that I never commented on several things the first time I started reading this one. Let's see if I can get them all out while I still have them rolling around in my head.

First of all, I like just how different this story's Scorpius is. You seemed to fashion him out of Lucius (and in many ways, I wonder if this is how Lucius could have turned out if faced with similar situations). I mentioned before that I love his long hair. I like that he's dominant in his own right and that you started the story with HIM and not Albus or anyone else...because we see how he thinks and works and what his misconceptions are. We see him grow and change in reaction to his own discoveries.

That being said, it was quite thrilling when Scorpius risked much to warn Al about the impending attack on Lily. I loved his confusion and reaction to the passionate thank you he was given. That he truly cherished that makes me giddy inside. That he and Rory have known each other since childhood wasn't surprising, but the fact that they seemed closer in their childhood years than they are now certainly was! What happened that Scorpius stopped calling him Rory? What distanced him? Maybe he was too caught up in playing pure Malfoy that he realized that Rory wasn't going to aid him in Potter-bashing endeavours?
elainenichole chapter 34 . 9/5/2016
I love Rory and Louis together so fucking much. I'd read a story about them solely.
Cameronr19 chapter 44 . 9/2/2016
This was so good! I was hesitant about reading it because I like the more romantic stories, but this was witty and refreshing. It was more realistic.
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »