Reviews for Corruption
hella gay chapter 44 . 5/3
I DECLARE YOU AS QUEEN OF FANFICTION
PurpleKisses chapter 44 . 2/4
Amazing... That's the only way to describe this story. God how i loved Rory.
Anne chapter 44 . 1/24
Holy fuck this was good! Spent llike.. A week reading it all, but damn! Can't recall a single thing I should give any criticism on for the whole 44 chapters, that's pretty amazing. It's got me so riled up now, I'm going to have to go to your profile and see if I can't find that sequel!
ScriosAisling chapter 25 . 1/19
I concur..."Dammit."
Kayluh chapter 29 . 1/4
THE UGLY COUCH IN WICKED WEEK OMG :DDDDD
Guest chapter 44 . 11/27/2014
I think I loved the Rorake x Louis thing a little too much... anyway this was fucking awesome and you are an awesome person for writing this awesomeness.
BatsintheBellfry chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
I've come back to this story again and again, and I love it more every time. The characters are fantastic, the plot is perfect wish-fulfillment without being cliche, and the dialogue is hilarious. If I had a physical copy of the story, these guys would be up on my shelf with the last generation. If you ever go pro, PM me the details. Thanks!
alexis90 chapter 43 . 6/26/2014
i just read this ff for the second time. And girl...i love it to much! it brings me a hell of emotions. i think till i grow old i will read it a dozen of times.
sirius1696 chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
Andromeda is the best
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 31 . 4/20/2014
I ADORE this story so much particularly for the cross-house female army Louis has at his call. Damn, Voldemort should've taken lessons, I would love to see what the world would've been like had he been as clever as you.
I can totally understand why every girl in the school would be willing to make Louis prince over them, I'm about ready to want to join too though I doubt I'm fierce enough.
I also love everything else in this story; Andromeda's and Draco's portrayal and the relationship development between Al and Scor, Louis (does he have a nickname?) and Rory.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 44 . 4/18/2014
what's the short sequel called
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 36 . 4/18/2014
hehe Astoria
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 4/18/2014
Andromeda is amazing I love her hehe
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 4/18/2014