Reviews for Corruption
Sh.MedD chapter 44 . 8/12
I just read this for the fifth time and OMG can you do more Al/Scor with Rory/Louis on the side ( and maybe some Hugo/Alexi I love these two )? Please pretty please.
anon chapter 44 . 7/23
This was such an amazing story, one of the best I have ever read! I devoured it in one sitting! :) You are an absolutely incredible writer and the relationship between Albus and Scorpius was so perfect and well developed (and very hot)! Thank you for this awesome work!
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 44 . 7/22
Awesome Story!
Thirdly chapter 15 . 6/10
OK, first of all, my heart went out to Rory for all those years of putting up with Scor's identity and peer pressure issues in which they stopped calling each other by their pet names. That Score manned up to it and rectified it was rather touching. Secondly, I cracked up at the 'Diet Pepsi of Evil' bit. Especially when Louis was like 'it's yucky and you don't wanna be putting it in your mouth' I laughed so hard.
Thirdly chapter 12 . 6/10
Oh gosh, irony of ironies. It's funny that, when Louis took note of Rory's smile for the first time, he thought 'uh-oh.' I thought the same exact thing about my last boyfriend. His cute smile made me weak, ha ha. I know exactly how he felt.
Thirdly chapter 9 . 6/9
Albus's way of thanking Scorpius for giving them a head's up about the impending attack and, more importantly, Scorpius's hilarious reaction to it was priceless.
Thirdly chapter 2 . 6/9
The Louis and Scorpius in this one sound gorgeous. Long hair is my weakness. All and Scor tying to get the upper hand of one another... that's spelling disaster.
Thirdly chapter 1 . 6/9
Ooooomahgoodness. That intro was just...friggin brilliant, that's what.
hella gay chapter 44 . 5/3
PurpleKisses chapter 44 . 2/4
Amazing... That's the only way to describe this story. God how i loved Rory.
Anne chapter 44 . 1/24
Holy fuck this was good! Spent llike.. A week reading it all, but damn! Can't recall a single thing I should give any criticism on for the whole 44 chapters, that's pretty amazing. It's got me so riled up now, I'm going to have to go to your profile and see if I can't find that sequel!
ScriosAisling chapter 25 . 1/19
I concur..."Dammit."
Kayluh chapter 29 . 1/4
Guest chapter 44 . 11/27/2014
I think I loved the Rorake x Louis thing a little too much... anyway this was fucking awesome and you are an awesome person for writing this awesomeness.
BatsintheBellfry chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
I've come back to this story again and again, and I love it more every time. The characters are fantastic, the plot is perfect wish-fulfillment without being cliche, and the dialogue is hilarious. If I had a physical copy of the story, these guys would be up on my shelf with the last generation. If you ever go pro, PM me the details. Thanks!
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »