Reviews for Preference
sijii chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Wow, this was hilarious and honestly, maybe that's the only reason he doesn't mind her high kicks! lol. would love to read more about these two from you :D
purplepam chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
'She is far too pissed to consider the view she is permitting him.'

Ooooh...never thought Ichigo was perverted...Hehehehe!
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cute -
darklover chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was nicely written. You really did a good job of capturing what goes on Ichigo's head. So, what if he doesn't fit the stereotype? Too many stereotypical people abound lol. It's nice to know he atleast has a great preference when it comes to one particular woman.
Nightfall's-Melody chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Who wouldve thought that that's what's going on inside Berry-tan's head? You are really good, you should keep writing! I loled so much my mother sprinkled me with holy water!

please continue!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
HAHAHAHA Ichigo you sly dog! Now it makes sense why he lets himself get beat up so much!

Funny and cute oneshot :) Love it!
Prizz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Nice fic! I liked it a lot! I've been reading several IchiRuki fics and for this day, this is the best oneshot I've read! Thanks for sharing!
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh, okok then. It explains a lot why Ichigo doesnt really bother with the fact that he's Rukia's number one kicking pole..

I totally love this kind of fic. So short and funny that it kinda made my jaw hurts from smiling and laughing.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Very well written and amusing. He just prefers Rukia.
damncritic chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
like this! :)
CooWings chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah, I like this. Simple, but still interesting. :)

I hope you'll start writing fandom stuffs about Bleach soon! :D
Hiezen chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
that was good..continue in this fandom
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/16/2010