Reviews for You're Having My Baby
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 3/9
It's beautiful and I love the way you incorporated 'Drizzle' into her name
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So sweet.
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Haha ok this was my first ever read mpreg so i have to admit i found it really weird :/ anyhows, nice fic :D i enjoyed it, it was sweet :3 the only problem i found was 'Hammel' is suppose to be 'Hummel' that's all
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ok adorable story but you spelt hummel wrong sorry but had to say it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
...I think I'm gonna cry ,mthat was beutiful omg
Miss Dark-Angel Killjoy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love the last line, it's a wonderful and adoreable way to conclude the story

Well done XD

IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was soooo good! It was short and sweet. Great job!
maggie.james40 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I found this and loved it! My only complaint was that it was much too short...that's always the problem with one-shots. Any plans on writing more, maybe a sequel? How cute would it be if Catherine got a little brother or sister? :) This would definitely be something I'd read more of, I love this pairing and it'd be great to see more. I hope you at least consider have something great here!
finleystevenson chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was freaking awesome and so incredibly sweet. I love how Finn got his wish to have the name Drizzle be part of their daughter's name - even if it was just a middle name. Not to mention, it was drizzling the day she was born. Very, very nice! I wish it was longer...more to read but you did such a great job. Any interest in writing more of this pairing, possibly doing another mpreg? I'd definitely read it. Either way, I greatly enjoyed this story and will be on the look out if you ever do more Glee stories in the future :)
libbycooper78 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Sooo flippin' sweet! Ack! And the obvious choice is always to make Kurt pregnant, but I really REALLY love that you made it Finn instead. I wish it didn't stop right here and that we had more to the story, like the pregnancy and birth and seeing Kurt and Finn's life as they raise little Catherine. Please? I know you haven't written anything more for this since April, but I really do hope you reconsider because this was so sweet and I really love the pairing, plus there's like no mpreg stories out there where Finn is the one pregnant. So that's why this story is even better! Great job with the story though, and maybe...possibly we'll see more of this? :)
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was so beautiful. I really loved it, you did an amazing job on this and that is a really sweet name, I can just imagine Finn cuddling her before bed and him telling her all about her name
love chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i loved it, but ima jusst point this out its Hummel, not hammel ,
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Alice Itoko chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This is so beautiful, especially the last sentence. My middle name is Catherine. It sounds like a really good name for Kurt's Mom.

TorchwoodGleek chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aw this rocks :3 am not hating on mpreg but I alway wonder how they got pregent XD awesome story :3 xo