Reviews for A Heart For Butters
Demongirl123 chapter 1 . 6/16
Definitely one of my favorite Butters and Cartman stories. Sweet job!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Even though my favourite ship is Kyman fan, cartman and butters together is so sweet. They are my two favourite characters and this story of Cutters together was too adorable! :)
Patchlamb chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Golly is this old! But one of my favorites.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aww, how sweet! Write On!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aw, I liked this.

Please continue. And why did I see Kenny's death coming? Maybe because he dies all the time.

Anyway, I never really liked Eric Cartman, but I guess he's cool, too.

Eric x Butters, you made me love that pairing. 3
angelinatrenchcoat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
"That shit's pretty fucked up right there."

LOL I almost cried laughing XD

Great story!
Ally chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
MEHHHH! *GRABS BUTTERS AND KISSES* HES ******* MINE CARTMAN THAT FAGGOT
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Normally I'm a Bunny gal, but you make this pairing seem... not so awful? I guess. It was really cute and sweet, fluff fluff and away!
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That story was so cute... but so wrong. I liked it!
Finder the Keeper chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I don't normally like mushy/sweet stories, especially about dudes in love, but this was cute in the right way. Verrah nice, yes?
RisaShootingStar chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I'm reviewing because this was awesome, and I don't want Eric to come through my window and night and give me AIDS. That episode was awesome.

I really, really liked this. I thought this Eric was very, very sweet. Normally, I'm into Bunny and not Cutters. But this one was really cute. Kenny was quite a jerk. Haha. Sometimes I think Eric doesn't deserve someone as innocent and pure as Butters. But sometimes, that's why I love it.
LittleMissDarkling chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I think that what was so cute about it was that it seemed so in character and yet worked. Its like a fan girl version of south park while still keeping the spirit of it. :P
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
lol aww that was really cute! I luv it when Cartman defends poor helpless Butter XD gold star for you!
UnicornsRKickass chapter 1 . 4/16/2010