Reviews for Loving Heroes
nickorin fusionspark chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
are ya gonna update this story or what.
Somnialunae chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
U should update. Update more good story. More good story more readers. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
nickorin fusionspark chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
thanks for the great chapter, more please.
nicholas bryson chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
That was great please make more
random child chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
love this story and hope to see it continued. You are a great author and I hope my favorite story doesn't get abandonned. Just thought I'd let you know I love your story and check once a month to see if your still updating. Sorry don't have an account. Don't have regular access to a computer so didn't see a point.
LuNa chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
this is sooo cute
person with no life chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Great story hope you continue it.
GamaSennin'GokuRocks chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
nice writing. I like how blossom is fighting with herself over whether or not to tell Danny about her powers. also find it funny that Blossom had a crush on Danny's alter ego. please try and update soon.
somnialunae chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
i really love this story. even b4 u started 2 rewrite. ur doing a really good job. please update soon! dont leave me hanging like this! i really wanna kno wat happens next!
jls3744 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i luv this story! i didnt kno if i would considering that i never really watch danny phantom that much when it being shown but now im beginning 2 wish i had watched more often! 2 think that just a fanfiction could make me want that. ur doin a great job! plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzz update soon!
somnialunae chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i really like this story. i even liked even b4 the rewrite. even with your (as u put it) fuck ups. also, i dont mean to sound creepy or anything, but if u just quit writing this story some point without finishing it, i will find who u r & i will hunt u down. i hate it when people dont finish stories. but anyway ur doing a great job.
RaeSoul chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I hope your planning to update your story soon...I hate it when an author stops working on a story (even temp) because it drives me bonkers! I love it so please hurry with you next update before I find you and pester the hell out of you till you do! keep up the awesome work!

Rae,

DanPhantomsApprentice
EpitaphEater chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
The rewrite is great so far. Keep up the good work. I liked it even before the rewrite.
GracyPhantom chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
So differences, he dosen't have the book aswell, she dosen't give herself away, he dosent buy a pretzel, the monster dosent hit the mall, they dont exchange phone numbers but shes still dumb enough to forget her book. KEEP WRITING!
Arkane291 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
this story is great and i think you should smooth out the relationship a little more because in the original it seemed kinda rushed but i'm liking forward to your next post
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »