Reviews for Loving Heroes
nicholas bryson chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
That was great please make more
random child chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
love this story and hope to see it continued. You are a great author and I hope my favorite story doesn't get abandonned. Just thought I'd let you know I love your story and check once a month to see if your still updating. Sorry don't have an account. Don't have regular access to a computer so didn't see a point.
LuNa chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
this is sooo cute
person with no life chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Great story hope you continue it.
GamaSennin'GokuRocks chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
nice writing. I like how blossom is fighting with herself over whether or not to tell Danny about her powers. also find it funny that Blossom had a crush on Danny's alter ego. please try and update soon.
somnialunae chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
i really love this story. even b4 u started 2 rewrite. ur doing a really good job. please update soon! dont leave me hanging like this! i really wanna kno wat happens next!
jls3744 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i luv this story! i didnt kno if i would considering that i never really watch danny phantom that much when it being shown but now im beginning 2 wish i had watched more often! 2 think that just a fanfiction could make me want that. ur doin a great job! plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzz update soon!
somnialunae chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i really like this story. i even liked even b4 the rewrite. even with your (as u put it) fuck ups. also, i dont mean to sound creepy or anything, but if u just quit writing this story some point without finishing it, i will find who u r & i will hunt u down. i hate it when people dont finish stories. but anyway ur doing a great job.
RaeSoul chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I hope your planning to update your story soon...I hate it when an author stops working on a story (even temp) because it drives me bonkers! I love it so please hurry with you next update before I find you and pester the hell out of you till you do! keep up the awesome work!

EpitaphEater chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
The rewrite is great so far. Keep up the good work. I liked it even before the rewrite.
GracyPhantom chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
So differences, he dosen't have the book aswell, she dosen't give herself away, he dosent buy a pretzel, the monster dosent hit the mall, they dont exchange phone numbers but shes still dumb enough to forget her book. KEEP WRITING!
Arkane291 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
this story is great and i think you should smooth out the relationship a little more because in the original it seemed kinda rushed but i'm liking forward to your next post
drakonic1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this story is interest, the original and the remake, and while I agree with some of the reviews saying that the original is better, the remake has it's merits. Some things that I like better about each of the 2 versions:

1)The entire first chapter of the original. You kinda seem to rush into the remake by comparison, and it explains less, leading to point 2.

2)In the original you actually explain what the heck happened to Sam, and it's established that things didn't work out but they're still friends. in the remake I half expect to get hit with some random story of her tragic death.

3)In the remake you didn't make poor Blossom anguish for 3 days, and got some hilarious telekenesis in in one fell swoop

4)In the remake, Blossom keeps her powers secret. Very interested to see where that goes. could be somewhat humorous if the power reveal is simultanious, or something.

5)As has been mentioned to you in other reviews, the age gap in the original is more beleivable, but with whatever issues you're hinting at by bringing up the various laws I'm interested to see how you will work it into the story. I do not beleive that that is something you can leave unaddressed, however, so I do hope you're planning something

6)the story in general seems to run a tad more smoothly in the original. Don't be afraid of the longer chapters!

And lastly, you are still working on this arn't you? I myself am guilty of some major time lapses in chapters but you have your base material right in the original. Are you changing it that much?
Blood Brandy chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Not bad, certainly the first good Powerpuff crossover I've read thus far.

And, having read the original, I'm not sure a rewrite was needed, but I look forward to seeing the differences.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Nice... kinda cute, don't stop please
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »