Reviews for Loving Heroes
drakonic1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this story is interest, the original and the remake, and while I agree with some of the reviews saying that the original is better, the remake has it's merits. Some things that I like better about each of the 2 versions:

1)The entire first chapter of the original. You kinda seem to rush into the remake by comparison, and it explains less, leading to point 2.

2)In the original you actually explain what the heck happened to Sam, and it's established that things didn't work out but they're still friends. in the remake I half expect to get hit with some random story of her tragic death.

3)In the remake you didn't make poor Blossom anguish for 3 days, and got some hilarious telekenesis in in one fell swoop

4)In the remake, Blossom keeps her powers secret. Very interested to see where that goes. could be somewhat humorous if the power reveal is simultanious, or something.

5)As has been mentioned to you in other reviews, the age gap in the original is more beleivable, but with whatever issues you're hinting at by bringing up the various laws I'm interested to see how you will work it into the story. I do not beleive that that is something you can leave unaddressed, however, so I do hope you're planning something

6)the story in general seems to run a tad more smoothly in the original. Don't be afraid of the longer chapters!

And lastly, you are still working on this arn't you? I myself am guilty of some major time lapses in chapters but you have your base material right in the original. Are you changing it that much?
Blood Brandy chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Not bad, certainly the first good Powerpuff crossover I've read thus far.

And, having read the original, I'm not sure a rewrite was needed, but I look forward to seeing the differences.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Nice... kinda cute, don't stop please
thegoldfishassassin chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
kkkaaaawwwaaiii
hypersreak chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter! Thi is a really good fict. Will Danny find out about him soon and will she find out about him? Also is he ever going to return the book? Please update soon:)
Isaac A. Drake chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Couple of minor spelling errors that distracted me from the story itself but it's a pretty good story. I'm not sure how you're measuring Blossom's age though because of the whole made at age 5 thing. But I'm assuming that means it's been 11 years since she was created?
Brad W chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Keep it coming, keep it coming.
iWhitie chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
YAY! Last Time i Visited this had 2 chapters! I can't wait to read the other chapters! :D 3 and 4 where soo cuteee! Please update asap? D:
Selonianth chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Blossom:I have powers.

Danny: So do I. Your point?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
papsicles chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Hahah that was awesome and I wonder how buttercup will react to Danny fenton/ phantom :)
Cinniomon chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Never seen a crossover of PPGXDP before! Pretty good in my opinion.
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Awesome chapter. I really loved the way that you have fleshed out the character. I can' wait to see the next chapter. I would love to hear the entire back story on the video game thing.
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I have to admit i didn't like this story in the first two chapters but i'm starting to come around. Thia rewrite seems to go slower, but definatly better.
Beserkians fury chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I loled at the Man Law. That sounds like something Tucker would actually say.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »