Reviews for Loving Heroes
Isaac A. Drake chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Couple of minor spelling errors that distracted me from the story itself but it's a pretty good story. I'm not sure how you're measuring Blossom's age though because of the whole made at age 5 thing. But I'm assuming that means it's been 11 years since she was created?
Brad W chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Keep it coming, keep it coming.
iWhitie chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
YAY! Last Time i Visited this had 2 chapters! I can't wait to read the other chapters! :D 3 and 4 where soo cuteee! Please update asap? D:
Selonianth chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Blossom:I have powers.

Danny: So do I. Your point?
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Frostphantom chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Hahah that was awesome and I wonder how buttercup will react to Danny fenton/ phantom :)
Cinniomon chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Never seen a crossover of PPGXDP before! Pretty good in my opinion.
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Awesome chapter. I really loved the way that you have fleshed out the character. I can' wait to see the next chapter. I would love to hear the entire back story on the video game thing.
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
I have to admit i didn't like this story in the first two chapters but i'm starting to come around. Thia rewrite seems to go slower, but definatly better.
Beserkians fury chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
I loled at the Man Law. That sounds like something Tucker would actually say.
nightmaster000 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
great chapter things are going to get interestin once some of Blossoms not to mention Dannys secrets get out how will Blossoms family react when they find out whats shes doing can't wait to find out anyway keep up the great work
delphinous chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
this is fun. i liked the date and despite you never mentioning the name i'm fairly sure they went and saw AVATAR. am i right? and i'm looking forwards to when they share their big secrets, because whoever goes first is going to expect a shocked reaction and the other person is going to act releived, shocking them greatly. thats my guess. but i don't want this dragged out. your making danny and blossom both fairly mature and responsible, so i think that as soon as they saw it begining to get serious, they would pull together their courage and tell the other. of course you could have a ghost come through challenging danny or a bad guy come through challenging blossom. that would break the ice. but i'm looking forwards to them going crime fighting together. although that looks like it's still a ways off.
Orchamus chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
It's cool, I like this story. Mayhap try your hand at a Bleach HP cross, the ones where Harry is Aizen, or maybe change it up and have him be Gin? Harry would make a good Gin.
BlackRoseFire chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Awesome chapter. I love how you have varied from the orginal script, it feels more... realistic? less romanticized? meh its better regardless of what you call the changes. I can't wait until the next chapter.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 3 . 2/23/2011