Reviews for Loving Heroes
delphinous chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
hmm. well, this is unusual. i don't normally read danny phantom, and i've never read PPG before. but i stumbled across your story somehow and i like it so far. so, i'm looking forward to the next chapter, and i'm really looking forwards to when they BOTH find out that the other isn't an average human.
Tenstar12 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Very Nice, I can see how your trying to flesh flesh things out a little more than in the old one. It adds more of a sense of realism.

Can't wait for more,

Tenstar12
Symbolic Joker chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Finally you updated. This is a good chapter. Hope you update this tomorrow.
Selonianth chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
moar please.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Great chapter, and don't worry about the length too much. Quality is just as important.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Sweet, glad to see some more of it out.
Mini Luna chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
How old are they?
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Well its been a while since ive seen you, honestly i like this story, im interested to see how this will go compared to the first verison, one change i think you should make is, dont let them find out about each other's super powers and past so soon, or at least if they find out, dont let them be as accepting, you know if you suddenly found out your girlfriend/boyfriend could fly, shout lazer beams, and fought crime during their free time would you be able to take it all in so easily?
Anti hitler chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
dammnit fucking update the damn story
Master DK chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
interesting
Symbolic Joker chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
UPDATE!(X10) It's way too good to be on hold.
fresh prince1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
will it seems that you go into more depth when describing things it just doesn't seem to have the same flow as the other story. I liked it better when Danny was eighteen, it made it seem more reasonable i guess you could say. but still a good story.
Symbolic Joker chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Please update! I hope chapter 3 will be cool!
Tenstar12 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I was searching for more fics to read when I decided to try going out on a limb with my searches and found Hero Love. I was hooked before the end of the chapter, even though I knew that it wasn't complete. Then I saw the post at the end abou thte rewrite and read it and I'm still hooked. I was originally skeptical, but I really like this pairing. I can't wait for more.

Tenstar12

_\\
sarahemsley chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Really like this story, hope you update again soon!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »