Reviews for Loving Heroes
Symbolic Joker chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
UPDATE!(X10) It's way too good to be on hold.
fresh prince1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
will it seems that you go into more depth when describing things it just doesn't seem to have the same flow as the other story. I liked it better when Danny was eighteen, it made it seem more reasonable i guess you could say. but still a good story.
Symbolic Joker chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Please update! I hope chapter 3 will be cool!
Tenstar12 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I was searching for more fics to read when I decided to try going out on a limb with my searches and found Hero Love. I was hooked before the end of the chapter, even though I knew that it wasn't complete. Then I saw the post at the end abou thte rewrite and read it and I'm still hooked. I was originally skeptical, but I really like this pairing. I can't wait for more.

Tenstar12

_\\
sarahemsley chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Really like this story, hope you update again soon!
Marduke chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Hi

I read your original story January of the year and it was excellent. I also like where this new re-write is going it's more people friendly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nysk chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
More please
Nysk chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hope you plan to add more to this re-write soon! I hope this version concentrates more on the relationship over new/unusual threats/ Just my hope
BlackRoseFire chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Awesome I think that I like this version better than the last. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
emperor-soul chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
very nice, i hope the rewrite goes well
aasdfsdsa chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
The original Hero Love was good...but the writing in this one seems more in-depth; maybe too much so. IDK. Just seems like alot of the humor and wise-crack non-detailed ness of the last story has began to rub off of me. This is good, but gives less of the young love feeling as the last one did. Still, original concept (especially with the crossover) and BxD is a really unique pairing that I'm not sure if I like or not.

Update soon, so we readers can find out more )

-XLR8/Cozysoxlover
Kigyptnee chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Nice! A couple minor spelling errors, but I'm liking your story so far. Your style has definitely changed. Looking forward to your next update! _

~Kigy
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I like the new update, how is he going to return the book?
stick fight3 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
this chapter is a bit better than the other chapter 2. it also seems you want to keep blossom being a superhero from a Danny a little while longer than the other story can't wait for more
THE BIGKLEW chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Still Awsom I cant wait for the next chapter.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »