Reviews for Loving Heroes
Orchamus chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Sweet, glad to see some more of it out.
Mini Luna chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
How old are they?
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Well its been a while since ive seen you, honestly i like this story, im interested to see how this will go compared to the first verison, one change i think you should make is, dont let them find out about each other's super powers and past so soon, or at least if they find out, dont let them be as accepting, you know if you suddenly found out your girlfriend/boyfriend could fly, shout lazer beams, and fought crime during their free time would you be able to take it all in so easily?
Anti hitler chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
dammnit fucking update the damn story
Master DK chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
interesting
Symbolic Joker chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
UPDATE!(X10) It's way too good to be on hold.
fresh prince1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
will it seems that you go into more depth when describing things it just doesn't seem to have the same flow as the other story. I liked it better when Danny was eighteen, it made it seem more reasonable i guess you could say. but still a good story.
Symbolic Joker chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Please update! I hope chapter 3 will be cool!
Tenstar12 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I was searching for more fics to read when I decided to try going out on a limb with my searches and found Hero Love. I was hooked before the end of the chapter, even though I knew that it wasn't complete. Then I saw the post at the end abou thte rewrite and read it and I'm still hooked. I was originally skeptical, but I really like this pairing. I can't wait for more.

Tenstar12

_\\
sarahemsley chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Really like this story, hope you update again soon!
Marduke chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Hi

I read your original story January of the year and it was excellent. I also like where this new re-write is going it's more people friendly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nysk chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
More please
Nysk chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hope you plan to add more to this re-write soon! I hope this version concentrates more on the relationship over new/unusual threats/ Just my hope
BlackRoseFire chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Awesome I think that I like this version better than the last. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
emperor-soul chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
very nice, i hope the rewrite goes well
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »