Reviews for Loving Heroes
origin of summoners chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
i like this chapter better in this fic better than the one you have in the other fic it gives more information and seems more down to earth.
PhatNaruto18 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
is your image of the Power Puff Girls based on the image power puff girls remixed
sarahemsley chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I really like your new take on this chapter. I was a bit surprised by the fact you made it so there was a 4 year age gap instead of a 2 but it should make it more interesting. It made me laugh how Danny actually seemed to check her out in this version more than the last, and I can't wait for the next chapter cos of the massive cliffhanger! I was worried he was going to lose interest in her but then I read the last part. It's also nice to see she's more appreciated by people in this rewrite. This is officially my favourite pairing
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Good Chapter; I really liked the original version, but this was good too. Ican't wait to read the next chapter.
Anaile1012 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Your new version of the story is fantastic. I hope you finish the story.
iWhitie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Love This Chappie! I also Loved The Other Ver. But I still want to read this one! so anyways Keep up the good work! Update!
Elena Forest chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
oh i figured it out :-) Well I want you to just pick up from ch 10 but I guess you wont do that ; so get there soon!
kaimtheeternal chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
you did a good job in rewriting this one. while i think this in general is the most original idea i've seen, i can also see that you put allot of effort into this. keep up the great work and i look forward to future chapters in this fic.
THE BIGKLEW chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
YAHHO YES THANK YOU I have been Waiting for this This is one of my al time Favs. I cant wait to read more I loved the other story and this one is Definatly off to a Humongasly good start.
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great chapter been waiting for this update for so long. I think the begining is better written and provides more information
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great start here again, and will look forward to what happens with Danny in Townsville, and which villain will drive him wackier, Mojo, Him, or will some of the ghost villains follow along for the fun?
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
good
Unknown-nin345 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Awesome start to the rewrite man. Your style of writing has definitely changed from when you started, I can't wait to see what the new changes are going to be.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6