Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: Red Swamp Bottom
AnimeXLovers chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love this part the most out of the three! Ha! Serves you right Madara!
But really... The name "Lucifer" means light bringer? I didn't know that... till now... the irony...
I think I'll watch the video now... but... nah... the second one already creeped me out with Miku singing "watashi" so many times...
Excellent horror series. Really gory (thank heavens that this is not a movie... coz I'll probably puke... and I'm currently eating my lunch...) but it's still interesting. :)
Li chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was...amazing! I love horror stories, personally but well, only a handful come up with good ones, no?
karikari1313 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is the minimum horror of what this sinister character deserves. Nice way of paying him back, Ms. Tyranno girl!
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I knew it! It was Lucifer! Awehsome story, btw.
American Bullfrog chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great job.. :) Im really loving these stories
Leergun chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
It's sooooooooooooo good. Loving that Madara gets what's coming to him!

Poor Itachi :'(

33 The AHS
Imochen chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That's right, suck it Madara! This story had me goin' "Fuck yeah...!" He finally gets what's coming to him! That douché.
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I was listening to the song while reading this and Madara deserves all of this for what he did!I love this!
IceQueenMirrorQueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oddly enough (or maybe not), even though Madara's in hell, i still think he got a light punishment

bet they r enjoyin his pain! i kno i would! lol im weird like that

"drop by & see him! its fun!" :D
White Maid chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'm a happy girl! X3 Madara was tortured~. -Happy sing-song voice.-
DeeaE chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
big dummmy look

you tortured madara
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
omj that was AWESOM!i love the irony n yes!PAYBACK IS A BITCH MADARA!i nvr liked madara truthfully, so reading this really made my day!i love how they all got to get revenge!

oh!n we both us the same nickname 4 lucifer!XDi make deidara call him luci all the time!XD
That Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Like how you make him see/ experiance what he did to the poor Akatsuki. It's like the saying: give 'em a taste of their own medicne' or something. Also, why not make Kagome Kagome? These orpans are used as test tubes, while playing "Kagome Kagome". The person who loses the game must have their arm cut off or their heads. But the project by the evil scientists was to make people live forever. So if the head's cut off, the kid are supposed to still live. The evil scientists left the kids after use the live forever potion on them, and they play the way they were told to: who ever loses must get a limb cut off. So this guy wonders into the adonbuned orpanage, and plays with them. At the end of the PV, Miku's holding a knife, and 'slashes' the viewer, showing that you'v lost.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this story is so... sad
elric0sis chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this is such an awesome but scary trilogy! I've read all three of them and i think that you're a great writer with a lot of talent! Keep up the great fanfictions!