Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: Loyalty
Alanah chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
that was AWESOME! i loved all the blood... but my favorite part was when kakuzu kissed hidan...hidan was just so...damaged? i dunno...great story btw!
TowerRaven13 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
just the right amount of gore and sweetness!
Ness chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I love you and all of your stories.
LaBlanc chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
That was so beautiful.
So horrifying and tragic and romantic...it gave me chills as well as that giddy feeling in my chest that comes from reading fluff. Yes, I do consider this to have fluff-brutal, bloody, cherry-flavored fluff with a mix of insanity that I adore.

I must say I was a bit skeptical of the song choice at first. I had listened to the song (multiple times) and then read the fic and well...it was perfect! I could just hear the little tune playing as I read this.

Great job on the AHS series! You've done a really great job!

(Is it strange that I want cherries now? Pfft.)
Awesome Empress chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
How do you create such amazing stoires? Takes a genius to do that. I have to say I've never read a fanfiction of Hidan being so...submissive shall we say? But I loved it nonetheless :)
Mika-Chan1496 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wow, just wow. I think you'd just opened my eyes to a whole new side of Hidan and Kakuzu.
American Bullfrog chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
THis was surely something else... I lisented to the song before reading this and i think you did a great job with this story... :)
xxikurumixx chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I absolutely love this.
izzy1229anime chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I LOVE this story! and vocaloid. I think you did great on describing how they all died and how innocent Hidan acts. *adds story to favorits*
Mistress Zipper chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I looked up Hidan's disease, and you perfected the damn thing. Holy shit, kid. -flails arms- That was the best.

I really do like how you made him play the piano an the cherry sucker tied in with the cherries in the second chapter. 3 Eee. I'm very impressed.
Akatsuki'sfriend chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Wow.

this is something I could Totally see Hidan doing for Kakuzu.

You made this awesome!Nice job!
AkatsukiAngel1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
who is Hidan talking to?
White Maid chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I hate to admit it but I feel sorry for Dei and the others but good Lord the ending was so...-Does a wet noodle dance.-
DeeaE chapter 2 . 12/17/2010