Reviews for The Tailor Shop of Enzibaka
soulshifter98 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love the story it flowed perfectly and you picked a good song too :3. I love te idea of Yog Soo having split personalities
TheCrystalWriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That last sentence shall give me nightmares...
Awesome story Lupina!
maidenfairfridays chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hmm... I believe it's Enbizaka instead of Enzibaka.
Kaitsakii chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was awesome, yanderes rock. x3
xXCatchMeWhenIFallXx chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Omg I'm like shaking with fear. What you did with Korea was some scary shit. But I liked it lol.
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
ni hao *bows*

im like the yandere type! i can be so sweet like ur south korea, get me annoyed engogh and i get all murders and stuff! aru.
TokyoTwinkle chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That... I can't begin to describe it... In a good way though...

I like the idea of Korea's split personaliy too, I like seeing it. It's great for a first (published) work!
Oliver Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I'd been seeing the title for awhile, but it sounded like some kind of AU. But man, what a cool story!

North needs to come out and tell more stories~ I just couldn't tear myself away from this. It's so cool, and the open ending is perfect! Like, does South know or what? Is South also in love with Yao.

I especially liked the imagry here, theres such a dramatic change from the town to the torture scenes.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
holy fuck... just... wow...
StrawberIceream chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wonderful story, but one thing was bothering me the whole time: South Korea's name is "IM Young Soo." 'Im' is his surname, and Young Soo his given (first) name.

-Strawberi
Chakragirl15 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
oh my. OAO

I'm keeping my S. Korea away from this. they DO NOT need any ideas.

I feel so sorry for Kiku, Mei and Zhang...waaaaah!
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh god - Korea's not gonna kill Yao at the end right?
LlamasWithHats90 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
when reading this i completyl forgot it was a story and when it said 'the end' i was all like oh yeah,a story...*i like this story BTW* and the pair of scissors i was all like OS Run CHina!xD
MoonlitMelody chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Okay, Yong Soo with DID is totally becoming my headcanon from now on. Even if a North Korea appears later...it's just too awesome to forget.

I know he's not supposed to, but NK made me laugh.

"It originated in me, damn it!"

xD I am totally stealing that line in the future. xD

The whole uniform thing made me think of, like, superhero costume changes or something. xD

And what's up with the random story telling, NK? Issues much?

The actual story was...creepy, to say the least. Stalkers with scissors are scary...

The last lines were the scariest though. O_O Yong Soo is now on my list of characters to watch. _

Overall, very cool. _ Hope you don't mind my adoption of your headcanon. ;;

YANDERE PWNS ALL! 8D
AiyahMyHeavens chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Loved this 3~

The story didnt come out awkward at all, you kept the flow going very nicely and near the end you made me shiver xD.

I wish there were more KoreaXChina! X.X

p.s (I love that Vocaloid Song!)