Reviews for Wretched Unfair, It Is
chinoba chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my got that was hot two of my favorite bad boys together. Ok it is actually a bit weird, but hey we all know Ian wouldn't say no to being with other men, and who could resist Vlad?
Miss P chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow that's a cool idea, I've never thought of Ian and Vlad together like that, but it's actually kind of hot ;)
Vlad's Chew Toy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow! Way to think outside the box!

I (like everyone else) don't even want to think about the sexy bad boys being attracted to each other but you've certainly gotten me intrigued. Awesome fanfic!
Creaddict chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Can't you please write more?

I loved this. And unusual pairing, and characters I love!

If you keep on writing, it will be a good story I will read :D
Eric21468 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So so sexy please write more!
svmaddict chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
And you wanted an unusual pairing! Love both Vlad and Ian (I'm a sucker for bad guys) but had never thought of them together... That's an image I'm not sure I want burned in my brain; but I liked the fic anyway. Very well-written!

Keep it up!

xx

svmaddict
LaniLani chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
*GASPED* What did you do? I love Vlad and I'm starting to love Ian (desperately want him to find some1), but TOGETHER? I agree with Meg, won't be able to look at them the same way. You did great writing, so keep it up and i'll pretend to cover my eyes. p
MegTheImpaler chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
LOL LOL LOL LOL I will NEVER be able to look at Ian or Vlad the same way EVER again! LOL GREAT fanfic!