Reviews for Lily's Plan
idiots who quit on great stories like that idiot mionefan
observentuser chapter 42 . 9/24
This story is epic. The story is addictive, the characters you fall in love with (or hate(again)). Really looking forward to more. Thank you :-)
Dan chapter 42 . 9/19
Wow I loved it please update soon.
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 8/10
I'm so glad that Draco got his ASS kicked twice HEHE. And in one chapter too xD! :)

But where is all the Quidditch at!? Harry's on the Quidditch team, right!? He better be, grrrr.
LilyEvans chapter 9 . 6/29
Mum. Not. Mom. MUM. M. U. M. HOW HARD IS IT?!
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22
I'm so glad that you changed both their wands and didn't have the Harry and Voldemort wand related thing car that everyone other fanfic writer has
Poppy chapter 2 . 6/7
Hi, I don't like how Dumbledore is the enemy and that Harry has power so quickly. HE needs to earn his title and doesn't have the ability to sack snaps. I know it's your story but I think that the plot isn't that good. Sorry.

-Poppy Emma Randall
Sakupika chapter 42 . 3/20
great story PLEASE UPDATE !
desireejones99 chapter 24 . 3/7
so sad they know that Harry and Hermione are married, they just took an oath not to tell anyone. of course Dumbles is probably fueling their desolusional plans
sophia1816 chapter 42 . 3/1
I hope you continue this story.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 42 . 2/18
This is a long shot, but I was hoping you might consider finishing this story? It was really getting interesting.
GF chapter 1 . 2/9
Strike one- you had Lily beat Dumbles to Gringotts and acting smug afterwards. How did he get their money and WHY is he paying the Weasleys before they even stsrt school.
Unsubstantiated crqp like that will be a reason to quit. (Just a few paragraphs after I said I was going to keep reading) still haven't finished ch 1, yet.
_
Nope. Strikes two through infinity. Gringotts, Ollivander, shopping, all of it.
CRAP!
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/9
The "betrothal/Potter ring/lord Gryffindor- oops, now they're married thing" could have been explained MUCH more clearly. Actually ANY details, at all would gave been better than NONE.
Like-
Why is Ragnok there?
Why does he have to become emancipated? (What happens if he does not?)
Why not explain the Gryffindor thing AHEAD of time?
What does being Lord Gryffindor entail?
ie: does he OWN the school, or something? (of course he does)

Yeah... the reviews I read ahead of starting this are spot on. Immature, lacks detail, etc. But it doesn't make want to quit (yet), and I already quit one fic earlier today, so...

Back to reading.
Pathseekerme chapter 42 . 2/3
Loved this whole story and think it is great! I have it and you favorited and followed. Thanks for writing this story...
emmabrady chapter 42 . 1/28
Its good but what happens next
2,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »