Reviews for Lily's Plan
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 4/2
I do hope you explain how the Wesleys got money from the Potters if Dumbnuts couldn't access the Potter vaults. That said, I do really like the start of this story it seems you and I have the same thoughts about Bumbledork, the Weasels, and some others.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 42 . 3/28
Loving this story and cant wait to read more
HermionePotterandGinnyPotter chapter 42 . 3/27
will the next chapter be up soon.
skyesmommy chapter 42 . 3/21
Update?
anonymous chapter 42 . 3/8
When will you put up a new chapter
lightskiller chapter 9 . 3/4
Great story. it's a bit rush, needs more explanations in certain parts, and I think that about covers it
This is such a good story! Please post the next chapter! I've been waiting fir months for you to post the next one! Please, don't leave me hanging!
LucyD93 chapter 42 . 2/14
I hope you come back to this story it is on of my favorites ad I am dying to know what happens
Why don't you update it?
shadow slice chapter 42 . 2/10
Love the story so far its one favorites I hope that you do the rest the the books. I think it would be interesting the way you have it set up And pls update
Brian1972 chapter 11 . 2/7
Ch. 11 Why can Harry fire Snape but not Lockhard?
Skipsophrenic chapter 42 . 1/17
brilliant story, looking forwards to the rest. I noticed you havent updated in over 6 months, this makes me cry :'(

I hope to see more soon,
Skips
Jonn Wolfe chapter 42 . 1/9
Oh PLEASE COME BACK! THIS IS FANTASTIC!

Seriously, I don't think I've enjoyed myself so much on this site. This is completely brilliant. And FAWKS! Oh, you beautiful flaming chicken you! I do hope s/he changes allegiance to Harry. THAT will get Dumble's Goat!
montana.mellor chapter 42 . 1/9
Amazing, awesome, phenomenal, thrilling! There are too many words too describe this fanfic. It could be published for crying out loud. This fanfic is so amazing and I hope you continue or make a sequel.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 42 . 1/6
Hey hope you are well. Anyway great story you did say you were working on the next chapter in the authors note of this story, how's it coming along? Are you going to leave this story incomplete?
1,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »