Reviews for Lily's Plan
LilyEvans chapter 9 . 6/29
Mum. Not. Mom. MUM. M. U. M. HOW HARD IS IT?!
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 1 . 6/22
I'm so glad that you changed both their wands and didn't have the Harry and Voldemort wand related thing car that everyone other fanfic writer has
Poppy chapter 2 . 6/7
Hi, I don't like how Dumbledore is the enemy and that Harry has power so quickly. HE needs to earn his title and doesn't have the ability to sack snaps. I know it's your story but I think that the plot isn't that good. Sorry.

-Poppy Emma Randall
Sakupika chapter 42 . 3/20
great story PLEASE UPDATE !
desireejones99 chapter 24 . 3/7
so sad they know that Harry and Hermione are married, they just took an oath not to tell anyone. of course Dumbles is probably fueling their desolusional plans
sophia1816 chapter 42 . 3/1
I hope you continue this story.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 42 . 2/18
This is a long shot, but I was hoping you might consider finishing this story? It was really getting interesting.
GF chapter 1 . 2/9
Strike one- you had Lily beat Dumbles to Gringotts and acting smug afterwards. How did he get their money and WHY is he paying the Weasleys before they even stsrt school.
Unsubstantiated crqp like that will be a reason to quit. (Just a few paragraphs after I said I was going to keep reading) still haven't finished ch 1, yet.
_
Nope. Strikes two through infinity. Gringotts, Ollivander, shopping, all of it.
CRAP!
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 2/9
The "betrothal/Potter ring/lord Gryffindor- oops, now they're married thing" could have been explained MUCH more clearly. Actually ANY details, at all would gave been better than NONE.
Like-
Why is Ragnok there?
Why does he have to become emancipated? (What happens if he does not?)
Why not explain the Gryffindor thing AHEAD of time?
What does being Lord Gryffindor entail?
ie: does he OWN the school, or something? (of course he does)

Yeah... the reviews I read ahead of starting this are spot on. Immature, lacks detail, etc. But it doesn't make want to quit (yet), and I already quit one fic earlier today, so...

Back to reading.
Pathseekerme chapter 42 . 2/3
Loved this whole story and think it is great! I have it and you favorited and followed. Thanks for writing this story...
emmabrady chapter 42 . 1/28
Its good but what happens next
jesi ki kage chapter 42 . 1/9
Ah drat, it was just getting to the good part! I know your summary says this story is on Hiatus and there are some sticky spots in the plot that you probably are debating on but PLEASE come back and finish this fic! I love the approach and there was plenty of humor as well as variety of character development that actually made sense. Thank you for both writing and posting what you have and I hope to one day be able to read the ending. -Jesi Ki Kage
Rain of the Forest chapter 42 . 1/7
I can't wait for your next chapter!
furface294 chapter 42 . 1/4
On Hold! omg man find your groove sooon PLEASE! I am not the only one who wants this story finished i am thinking
Phillies2 chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Okay, thanks for explaining how and why Harry couldn't fire him. Now regarding The chamber, couldn't they ask Slytherin's Portrait like how they talk to Godrics in there sweet?
2,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »