Reviews for Lily's Plan
noylj chapter 31 . 3h
And no cares about what Bumbles did? Not Lily or Sirius or Amelia?
noylj chapter 29 . 10h
If the snimal talks to me, i assume i can talk back.
noylj chapter 24 . 7/25
Would have been nice to learn what happened to Malfoy snd why he kept his head down.
noylj chapter 23 . 7/25
Well, your adults are complete idiots, just so you can keep the tournament.
Ask your mom and dad what they would if your school planned a deadly tournament and get some idea of what loving guardians will do-and it isn't sticking a thumb up their ass and saying "oh well."
Or, if you are a parent, re-read what you wrote and tell me that is exactly how you would react.
AU could include giving some smarts to adults and NOT just following JKRs story line.
Bronze chapter 10 . 7/23
You are one sneaky author Sheltie! Last chapter you said you'd be introducing Luna in this one. You never said anything about Fleur or Gabrielle being in it. Sneaky. Very sneaky indeed. But oh so enjoyable as well. You never disappoint.
Bronze chapter 5 . 7/22
Yes a very stupid idea but we are talking about Dumb-as-a-Door here remember. His greater good tells him ONLY HE knows what's best for the entire wizarding world. Oh hell, let's be honest here. It's the entire world! Magical as well as muggle. He can do no wrong in his mind. Regardless of how many innocents die for it. Keep in mind he believes in unlimited second chances for Death Eaters regardless of how many they've raped, tortured and murdered. It's all part of his greater good.
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/22
Me thinks that old Dumb-as-a-Door is in for a very bad day next time he steps into the bank. The Goblins don't like thieves. And Dumb-as-a-Door is now classified as a thief by them.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/22
Just shoot the stupid, lazy git! Most of the time Ron's a useless selfish eating machine with NO table manners. He's the main reason Harry didn't do well in Hogwash. He's a slacker that wants someone else to do his school work for him. So if one or more of his dorm mates puts him in the hospital wing for a week or ten, no great loss. Especially since he, his sister Ginny and most likely their mum and dad were being paid from the Potter vaults. I'll wait till I get more information on their older brothers before I lump them in with the rest of their family.
Sheltie chapter 24 . 7/14
Find it?
Someone chapter 21 . 7/12
Luv it 2 da max
19Shorty chapter 42 . 6/17
i love this story very much but would like to know when will u update this magnificent story of your's so i would love for the new chapter please.
Why would the Daily Prophet call up ministry members if the Potters & Blacks owned it?
U shud reread Hp chapter 9 . 6/4
12 muggles & a WIZARD not 13 muggles. I misspelled my "name" so it could fit.
Critisism chapter 1 . 6/4
I have found many grammar errors throughout the story.
You messed up chapter 6 . 6/4
Hermione JEAN Granger not Jane.
1,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »