Reviews for Practically Married
turbulenthandholding chapter 28 . 7/14/2015
Awww, I love how this turned out! I'm so glad Hermione didn't leave.
turbulenthandholding chapter 27 . 7/14/2015
I'm so glad he opened his eyes! I was afraid she was going to leave or something. I like how you described Hermione thinking about her feelings for Remus, and I like Ron's roll in this story.
turbulenthandholding chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
Aww, poor Remus. I'm looking forward to seeing what transpires when he finds Hermione!
turbulenthandholding chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
Oh Draco, you were doing so well. It will be interesting to see the fallout.
turbulenthandholding chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
I like the domestic details you're including here, and it's really fun to watch them grow closer.
turbulenthandholding chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Whoa! What a great twist in this chapter. I really liked how Draco was reaching out to Hermione and hoping that some sort of friendship developed there but now I'm even more excited to keep reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Yay! Switchfoot!
Simona Polle chapter 41 . 4/11/2015
nice story :)
ItsMeNayyliii chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
First of all, I just started reading but I love your portrayal of Ron. He's in-character and true to his character development. Ron seems like the likable guy all of us know he is :)
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
She admitted it too! To be homest, i thought it was a bit abrupt. Like, it was just one chapter they stated it clear. There was no lead up to it. Dont mean to criticise too much but just my opinion.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 26 . 8/8/2014
He admitted that he loved her!
justcourbeau chapter 41 . 7/4/2014
For a fanfiction that has 400 favourites I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this! I enjoyed everything about this, I think your dialogue and banter between Remus and Hermione was all great and felt quite genuine. Such a pleasure to read!
sabina chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
I enjoyed the story..:)
Jynka chapter 15 . 12/18/2013
Of course Remus would be a great cook; heightened sense of smell and all...
liljennmartin chapter 41 . 8/11/2013