Reviews for Practically Married
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2012
I kinda felt my heart breaking during this chapter :(
l'amour perdu chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed your story... the funny thing is, when I read it, yours was on a list with a couple others I searched for, not looking really by author and Geminus Terra is on that list too... but I will not be reading it next... I have two others first.

I really like your writing and I'm sure I'll enjoy Geminus Terra as well.

Keep it up!
Katarin Kishika chapter 41 . 6/11/2012
I really love all your works. Please make more remusxhermione

Dagger-Seishin chapter 41 . 5/21/2012
i really liked this. it was really cute and well written.
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm going to love this, I know it. It sounds interesting. And I'm definitely a sucker for the little people, especially the little, little ones- probably 'cause my nephew and niece aren't just little ones haha if that made sense. Can't wait to read more!

~With love

Moonlight Calls
Jezzyisme chapter 42 . 3/25/2012
Hi there!

This story was great. It was easy to read and smooth with only a few, minor spelling and grammar errors. I loved the way it was written. The plot was simple but good, and over all, it made sense.

The story defiantly deserves 4 out of 5 stars. (I don't believe in giving all 5 stars).

Congrats on a great write. :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 41 . 3/11/2012
Gah, this story was excellent as well! You're fantastic. This is totally going in my favorites :)
LittleMissDementorsKiss chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
Is this the actual exchange rate. I mean, not ACTUAL, since it's fiction and all that jazz. But I know of at least one occasion in which a comparison from Wizard money to pounds was made, and I was wondering if you were using that or not.
Kilataia chapter 40 . 1/21/2012
Really godd story :) You're quite good with the pen - you know how to give the story job!
lauritalaloca13 chapter 41 . 1/11/2012
Lovely story! Thanks for the great read :)
Jael73 chapter 39 . 11/25/2011
Where were the lemons?
Light on the Horizon chapter 41 . 10/21/2011
I really liked this story :-)
miss.poofpoof chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
and then I noticed I didnt scroll down to see like 15 other chapters LOL yay more reading
miss.poofpoof chapter 16 . 9/29/2011
you did a fantastic job on the story! I hope you continue it!
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 22 . 9/5/2011