Reviews for Practically Married
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
Hogwarts Hunk Hitched to Hermione would have been funny
leckadams chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Very brilliant use of a real law in a fiction story. Thank you for taking a different route when imposing a "marriage law"
The Erumpent Horn chapter 41 . 8/25/2011
I loved this, and it was beautifully written. I love how you gave Hermione that naughty streak, and I think the way their relationship fanned out was brilliant. I honestly think that it was perfect. Also, I love how Hermione never once took Tonks' place, but instead made her own. Very well done, it was brilliant.
MoonNightLover chapter 42 . 8/16/2011
I loved this story, it was very cute, I love marriage law stories (in addition to time traveling haha, basically any excuse to throw hermione and Remus together). I loved finding something new to read on my day off, and a complete story at that!
gnrkrystle chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
Bad move, Remus. But he's right about her idealism. It's downright annoying for some 19 year old little swot to tell him "how the world should be" when she has only lived in it for about 6 months.
gnrkrystle chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
okay, typical to make Draco the bad guy. But i think after everything, he would not have said it like that. Especially if he wants to "prove" they are not together. Saying something like that would only incite Hermione's passion, proving her feelings for him. Sigh. I'd hoped it wouldn't take this route, but maybe it won't be that bad.
gnrkrystle chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
I'm sure she'll find a way to blame draco for this, even if it is just his job.
gnrkrystle chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
It's not all that strange for a boy to thank the girl who helped him avoid prison. He was a brat in school. He was brainwashed to believe himself superior. The fall of Voldemort was probably the sort of wake-up call he needed. If we held people accountable for the stupid things they did while they were children, none of us would be worthy of Hermione's 'generous' forgiveness. Her own husband almost killed people. One could say Draco had little choice in his life as Remus does. Either way, I hope Hermione grows up soon.
gnrkrystle chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
Hermione's being stupid. Remus almost killed her, Harry, Ron, Snape, and Sirius once (well, Snape twice). He has every right to be worried something might go wrong. If she'd think about something other than her ridiculous pride for five minutes, she'd figure that out. Then again, she's far too immature to understand these things, and just mature enough to think she does.
gnrkrystle chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
I'm interested to see where this goes, but I have some concerns (not about your writing, but about the characters). Hermione is very cold. I know she doesn't love him, but she DID offer herself as his wife, why is she acting like she barely cares if he lives or dies? I mean, maybe that's a harsh assessment, but she's SOOO not warm or even friendly. Further, it was really dumb of her to "offer herself" to him considering she knows nothing about marriage or...really anything. She's what, 18? 19? Being a martyr is only attractive when it's honest, and in a true capacity. You can't just go offering to marry a guy you barely know because of your ridiculous notion of "white knight" syndrome. And if you are going to, the least you could do is be warm about it. I hope Lupin dislodges the stick from Hermione's ass soon because she is becoming annoying! :)
mrsProbie chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
I was going to read all the way through and then review at the end, but I have to mention this because if I don't, I'll forget, and it's convenient to say it now anyways.

I sort of wish Ron had been the best man.

There, I said it. God, you're the only author- besides JKR, of course- who's ever made me enjoy Ron. You little buttface.

Anyways, back to reading onward.
About-Yearning chapter 42 . 7/31/2011
And here I thought I'd never like a marriage law fanfiction... Clearly, I was wrong. This may just be my favorite Remus/Hermione story ever. The characters are wonderfully faithful to the books, the marriage law aspect actually makes sense for once, the writing is very good, Ron isn't a git, and it ends beautifully. Thank you so much!
Arime Setta chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Great take on the marriage law plot!
Arime Setta chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
quick beginning review- great job getting the reader hooked from the beginning. I've been searching for something to read for a while and I open dozens of stories only to immediately move on. When a story is well written and begins by painting a clear picture, it makes me want to read more. My biggest pet peeve is stories that open with mysterious or vague prologues or stories that have major grammatical/stylistic errors... Your beginning was clear, told the reader when/where the characters are in canon timeline and was quite endearing :) I already want to know where Hermione and Remus's relationship is going
TheShieldsMistress chapter 41 . 7/21/2011
Two words only. Sumply Amazing. :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »