Reviews for Practically Married
Ice Vixen X chapter 41 . 1/15/2011
My god, your brilliant! You kept them true to their nature, gave a plausible reason for their coming together, and the pacing was perfect. This story made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I absolutely loved it and I just wanted to thank you for your effort to make it. You obviously knew your stuff and put a lot of effort into it. I hope you turn out an original work some day. You would no doubt do a lovely job and sell lots of copies. Best of luck and well wishing for your literary future... _
PersephoneTricked chapter 41 . 12/30/2010
Lovely gem of a story, I really enjoyed the dynamics of their relationship and how Tonks was remembered, but not replaced. It was beautiful. :)
Zombie Reine chapter 41 . 11/10/2010
One of the most amazing Remus/Hermione stories I have EVER read. Usually I go for darker stories, such as Hermione gets turned into a werewolf or falls in with the Dark Lord, etc. That or incredibably humorous stories.

This story though, while neither completely dark nor funny, was simply fantastic. It was well written with just a tiny few mistakes (not unheard of and really not untolerable).

I don't know why you wrote this story but I am glad that you did.

Rei
Sook03 chapter 26 . 11/7/2010
Men are the root of all evil.
Sook03 chapter 25 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful, brilliant girl.
Eliche chapter 41 . 9/25/2010
Very nice. I really enjoyed it.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 41 . 9/14/2010
love it very much!
Sook03 chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
Go Teddy.
Sook03 chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
She should have been sorted into Slytherrin.
Sook03 chapter 19 . 9/4/2010
Keep on thriving.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Keep on kicking.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Sorry Mr. Granger, but that "young man" could be your best friend.
Sook03 chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Are you working for Disney?
Sook03 chapter 7 . 9/4/2010