Reviews for The Straw That Broke The Thestral's Back
MizuYamazai chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
I loved reading the first two chapters. I really really want and hope to see more. Keep writing.

Mizu Yamazai
Reiha Sakurai chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I Really Loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
Lesliebobo chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Love this story
lovefanfiction120 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
please,please continue this
StiriSyrene chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Are you like going to continuing this, because it's really good
Uchi-nami-chan chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
The story is very good so far please continue
PDeffinP chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
more chapters
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Good start, I look forward to seeing what you do with this!
FlameLover2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
minus a few grammer issues it is well written, I have a story that I started writting and I've looked over it many times within 3 yrs and still find errors so with all that said please please continue writting.
StiriSyrene chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Damn this was awesome! Continue!
geetac chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
I enjoyed reading the chapters so far and think it's great!
DarkStar Streak chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I loves it, sir. Once I picked it up I couldn't stop reading, sir! Continue oh, do continue.
Darknessthorn chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
he you going to update soon riiiiight ...please
kanakoyuki chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
wonderful epic...the plot is completely stunning...the relationship between snape and malfoy really intriguing including voldermort... it would be interesting if they get intimating and jolly well together ...i hope to see more bashing situation cause is quite comedy and hilarious to see they struggle their best to make harry potter change his opinion and feeling about them ...also it would be more interesting if riddle, snape, and malfoy all out try to wooing or court him, harry...it would a blast..hope to see more update...well then..ociaossu
Saturnblue chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I'm guessing both Lucius and Voldemort view Harry as a adult since he did face them without fear or much of it unlike normal children. Even though Harry is underage I wonder will they still make those things happen for Harry or wait until he is physically 16 years old. "Old enough to kill will be old enough to do sexual things" this saying hold true in this story.

Dumbledore and Staff should of visit Harry early on not wait until now after the confession. Snape should able to see through the abuse if he didn't only wanted to see what he believe to be true instead of seeing with his eyes wide open to see the truth beneath the mask. As for the rest if they don't know what abuse is like then none of them will spot it head on. They could still spot it if look closely and not only seeing his parents within him.

The student body is fickle like the mass. They only wanted to believe their fellow wizard and witch not the supposed hero in their mist. They don't know how cruel it is to their supposed hero. Their supposed hero IS one of them there is not much difference except he may survived something that no one had it doesn't make this person perfect in every way.

I wonder if the staff or the mass realize that by excluding one of their student who is special in some way or survived a killing curse will eventually make them loose their only chance at redemption. It's like history is repeat itself again with their actions toward someone innocent. By doing this exclusion or treat this person differently than the rest only apply resentment, jealousy, and bunch of negative energy in the mist. It's like he is a tool to use and throw away doesn't matter if he is a person or not. Too them he is nothing but a tool that can be manipulated or mold without consequences. (All of them looking after their own skins and doesn't matter who they drag it down to be beneath them for them to feel satisfied or confident.)

What type of adults automatically believe someone without proof and wanted to chuck this person who is a 13 YEARS OLD CHILD into prison MEANT for REAL CRIMINAL ADULTS without a ounce of regret and wanted this person to forgive them by farther manipulation. Really, that doesn't make things alright or completely forgivable. That only show distrust and cruelty. In this old culture that hadn't moved for more than a century only let power run over it's head and no justice to sever the wicket yet let the innocent suffer.

Good thing Harry have a good mind and willing to use it and not let them push him over with the manipulations by doing something unexpected. Glad the twins willing to stand up for Harry and not believe in their so called family member completely. It showed they care for Harry himself not his fame or anything do with popularity. Ron and hermione completely believe over someone younger/family then believe in someone they had come to known. It seem to me they do not really care for Harry as they claimed to be. If they claimed to be his best friends won't they try to believe in their best friend and willing to be open minded then ask for evidence of the truth of the matter not automatically believe someone one of them hardly known.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »