Reviews for Intrinsic
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awwwww...holy geeze, I am such a sap! I actually teared up when I read this! *laughs* This was SO amazing! Loved it!
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I could feel the emotions in this, and the Doctor was right with every one of them.

You wrote both of the characters so, so well. I applaud! :)

Keep up the great work!

(I usually leave 'exciting' reviews, but this one... it touched me, and didn't warrant 'exciting'. It warranted tranquil.) :)

yellow-craion chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Lovely and well written little piece. Very good observations.
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh, what a lovely little ficlet- contemplative and bittersweet and hopeful all at the same time. I think one of the central parts of Doctor Who- one of the main parts of his character, and one you've captured well here- is the underlying loneliness that's always present within him. As you say in the fic, the Doctor's companions are always taken away from him, somehow, and he's always left alone again, at least for a period of time. This fic was the perfect description of how he knows this but continues anyway. I really enjoyed reading this.
KiteDancer chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love your writing so much. Gorgeous story, and I love how you portrayed how the Doctor changes when he's on his own.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010