Reviews for The Question in the Answer
ale chapter 5 . 1/18
More?
La historia esta muy buena. ¿Porque no la continuas?

Att: Colombia.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
HOW COME YOU ABANDONED THIS STORY AT THAT?

I'm dying here to know what happened next!

It was so good!
meclone2 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Are you still updating this story?
xoxokiss210 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
i loved
happinessandlight chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Love it.

Hope you post the next chapter soon.

Alex.
CuginiSandwich chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
If I had a hat, it would be off to you. This story is so believably in-character. I hope that you stick with this story and give me some more great fic to read!
lyssa414 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
I love this story and can't wait for the next update. Please update soon! Thanks!
stephaniew chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Wow wow wow wow! Just found this story linked as someone's favorite and I'm so glad I did! This was absolutely amazing! The characters are dead on and the prose is just brilliant! I'm noticing you haven't updated in quite some time, so I'm hoping you plan to continue this story soon! I'm loving it! :)
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
This is a very good story. Will you be finishing it? I'd enjoy reading their talk. Philly is less than 3 hours from DC. They could spend some time together, taking turns driving back and forth.
EffieEmerald chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Awesome story, just read the whole thing after being recommended it and I sincerely hope you are going to update this soon.
Kriti chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
amazing chapter!hoping you update soon :)
bblover228 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
I have been looking for this story for about a week now and was so excited to find it. I just re-read it and love it just as much as the first time. I was hoping you would have had a chance to update by now. I understand how reality can get in our way though and hope everything is okay with you. I am so anxious for Booth and Brennan to talk. Just can't wait to read the next .
jsiebert chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Amazing story well told great understanding of characters.

More chapters please. It would be great to have B &B together.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Oh! Just caught up, this story is wonderful! I can't WAIT to read when she tells him how she feels... you capture emotion beautifully. Thank you for writing!
Chicklit chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
This is fantastic. A completely realistic rendition of the fallout from the 100th episode. Please come back and update soon!