Reviews for The Question in the Answer
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/15
Dr. Brennan has finally seen the light. She loves Seeley Booth! Thanks again Angela:) That's what friends/family are for. And now they're back in the same place,a crime scene, together. How are they gonna control the need to grab onto one another?
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/14
Poor Booth. Not easy to move on. The Myra scene scared me for a moment. But I guess no fraternizing between FBI employees? I some how knew something like this would happen. Calling in an old friend.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 1/14
Well, thank you Angela. The counting also true to the character of Brennan. I could so see her going something like that. And A/H...sweet!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/14
That was sad, but an expected reaction from Brennan. I can imagine how difficult it would be for both to continue to work together after baring his feelings for her outside the Hoover. He being close to the woman he loves every day & not being able to act on those feelings. She trying to hide & barricade her true feelings for him. I just want to shake them. That was the hardest scene ever to watch, btw. Even though they're together now, I still have a difficult time watching it.
ale chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
More?
La historia esta muy buena. ¿Porque no la continuas?

Att: Colombia.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
HOW COME YOU ABANDONED THIS STORY AT THAT?

I'm dying here to know what happened next!

It was so good!
meclone2 chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Are you still updating this story?
xoxokiss210 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
i loved
happinessandlight chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
Love it.

Hope you post the next chapter soon.

Alex.
CuginiSandwich chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
If I had a hat, it would be off to you. This story is so believably in-character. I hope that you stick with this story and give me some more great fic to read!
lyssa414 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
I love this story and can't wait for the next update. Please update soon! Thanks!
stephaniew chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Wow wow wow wow! Just found this story linked as someone's favorite and I'm so glad I did! This was absolutely amazing! The characters are dead on and the prose is just brilliant! I'm noticing you haven't updated in quite some time, so I'm hoping you plan to continue this story soon! I'm loving it! :)
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
This is a very good story. Will you be finishing it? I'd enjoy reading their talk. Philly is less than 3 hours from DC. They could spend some time together, taking turns driving back and forth.
EffieEmerald chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Awesome story, just read the whole thing after being recommended it and I sincerely hope you are going to update this soon.
Kriti chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
amazing chapter!hoping you update soon :)