Reviews for The Question in the Answer
bblover228 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
I have been looking for this story for about a week now and was so excited to find it. I just re-read it and love it just as much as the first time. I was hoping you would have had a chance to update by now. I understand how reality can get in our way though and hope everything is okay with you. I am so anxious for Booth and Brennan to talk. Just can't wait to read the next .
jsiebert chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Amazing story well told great understanding of characters.

More chapters please. It would be great to have B &B together.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Oh! Just caught up, this story is wonderful! I can't WAIT to read when she tells him how she feels... you capture emotion beautifully. Thank you for writing!
Chicklit chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
This is fantastic. A completely realistic rendition of the fallout from the 100th episode. Please come back and update soon!
Katniss730 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I just started reading this and absolutely love it! Can't wait for more!
laylalee chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
This is great. I love the angst and the torture and I love that it's starting to get good. I think I would have been highly depressed if it ended with angst here. Hehe oops I should probably first tell you I just started reading the story and read it all just now. It's awesome! Update soon please!
lover228 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this story. I lost track of it until today. I was so excited to read the lasst few chapters.I can't wait for their conversation that comes next. There's a country song by Love and Theft called "Dancing in Circles". It is so Booth and Brennan.
Kissin Concern chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Great update. Love the story. Can't wait for more.
Bonesfan25 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
I really like this story! Up til now I was reading it on my phone and unable to review, but I really like the whole idea and concept of him having to get away and it forcing her to realize what he meant to her. Especially after last nights episode! Can't wait to see the talk!
Kriti chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
great great chapter but teasing!more soon the big talk and hopefully bigger smoochies!
LenaGuffi chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
How have I missed this one?

Just perfect!
EmmyMayyy chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Aw, my heart clenched. I'm looking forward to their talk tomorrow. :)
texasloves9 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
loved it
Pearl sun chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
I can't wait for them to talk! I like it that Brennan is th one opening the conversation about everything.
mrsvartan07 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
this was the best chapter ever. please update again soon?
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »