Reviews for Twentyone days
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 30 . 5/1
THIS WAS A BLOODY BRILLANT STORY. WORTH THE READ!
CrazyasaLovegood chapter 31 . 1/2
This story was awesome! I thought it was a really cool story idea, and you definitely pulled it off! There were a few grammar mistakes but since English isn't your first language, I'm really impressed by how well your writing generally flowed. I think that the story might have dragged on a little bit, though. I found myself sort of skimming chapters after awhile because a lot of it felt the same to me. Maybe 21 days was too long, or you could have skipped a few days and not written about every single one. However, it might have just been me, and I definitely don't think it took away from your story or anything. Anyways, great job! I'm excited to read the sequel!
InArduisFidelius chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
... that was just cruel. I am so glad that this is already complete.
kyraboo chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
Wow, so emotionally riveting. Just yah...can't fully take it all in right now it was that good and moving.
mysinger chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
This story is unbelievably good. You kept us in suspense, caused us to laugh and cry and root for their survival. Great ending! I was so glad that no one died. I'm glad you are writing a sequel, because I want to see what happens to them after this life changing experience. Well done and thank you!
mithrilandtj chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Ya know There was an option with the time turner.
Not to PREVENT the Incident but to put food, blankets & firewood in the potions lab to ENSURE the survival of the people stuck down there.
AP.Violin chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Great story so far! But i couldn't help myself from noticing that you got all of your biochemistry information wrong, lactose is a disaccharide, ascorbic acid is water-soluble and so on... Please make sure the facts are correct
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
interesting
SciFiLvr13 chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
Amazing story.
Yielding-for-Invisible-Cars chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Absolutely excited to see the rest of this story. Your writing style is different; enough that I find myself drawn in again and again.

I realize that this review is for a story that's been finished for almost three years, but I find I can't help myself. There are so few authors that know what they're doing with the written word that I want to encourage them, mostly for my own selfishness, but meh. We both get something out of good writing lol.
Ayame Yuuki chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Is the partner thing going to come up again you know the harry and vincent one
Ayame Yuuki chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
What does the change in the wards mean?
Werewolfshaverights chapter 30 . 2/21/2014
Wait!...What!...Who died?!...Was it Theodore?!...AHHH...You cant just leave me on the edge here, I stayed up all night reading your story and crying...and now you tell me one of the kids died!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
is seven lost an actual game that you used to include in the story or was it something that you just made up, cause if you did I would like you to know that I taught it to my friends and they really liked it and thought that it was similar to a combination of slap jack and bs.
Siriusly StarKid chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
This was a brilliant story. At first I was a bit wary because it was rated M, and I was worried it would turn into slash. But no, I was wrong.
This is definitely one of my favourite stories, and I hardly ever say that. In fact, I don't think I ever have. I love how you portray every single one of the characters, and it really is an amazing story. I'm going to read the sequel now.
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »