Reviews for Twentyone days
A.A.wasker chapter 31 . 9/20
I read this story and it has captured my heart ...the way they were Locked ...the way they all suffered ...and oh how I loved the moments between Harry and Severus made me so happy to read there is a sequel to it too ... And to say the truth your one of the few people who did displayed snape in a very similar way to the original snape in JK's stories ...and most of all you really inspired me in the story I'm trying to write ...and i loved that man who you made so close to snape's heart and now he is close to mine ...
Your new fan
I would really love it if you read my story and reviewed it and told your friends about it
Morphix chapter 31 . 8/31
Wow, this was an awesome departure from the typical ff severitus! Thank you for writing!
BeforeThePrologue chapter 10 . 8/16
Wait, so what happened?
BeforeThePrologue chapter 7 . 8/16
That was absolutely disgusting. I would never forgive Snape for such a betrayal.

They should never trust him again, most real abused kids wouldn't.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 3 . 8/16
Oh no... Is there going to be a lot of Ron bashing?
BeforeThePrologue chapter 2 . 8/16
I really like this idea. Are Harry and Theodore going to become friends? :D
F T Winter chapter 30 . 8/11
So it is very obvious that English is not your first language. There are several grammatical mistakes in every chapter. That being said I can still understand the story and the actual story is so good I started to feel depressed while reading this because it was so realistic. This is a great work and now I want to see what else you have written. Thank you for your great story telling.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 30 . 5/1
CrazyasaLovegood chapter 31 . 1/2
This story was awesome! I thought it was a really cool story idea, and you definitely pulled it off! There were a few grammar mistakes but since English isn't your first language, I'm really impressed by how well your writing generally flowed. I think that the story might have dragged on a little bit, though. I found myself sort of skimming chapters after awhile because a lot of it felt the same to me. Maybe 21 days was too long, or you could have skipped a few days and not written about every single one. However, it might have just been me, and I definitely don't think it took away from your story or anything. Anyways, great job! I'm excited to read the sequel!
InArduisFidelius chapter 28 . 11/24/2014
... that was just cruel. I am so glad that this is already complete.
kyraboo chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
Wow, so emotionally riveting. Just yah...can't fully take it all in right now it was that good and moving.
mysinger chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
This story is unbelievably good. You kept us in suspense, caused us to laugh and cry and root for their survival. Great ending! I was so glad that no one died. I'm glad you are writing a sequel, because I want to see what happens to them after this life changing experience. Well done and thank you!
mithrilandtj chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Ya know There was an option with the time turner.
Not to PREVENT the Incident but to put food, blankets & firewood in the potions lab to ENSURE the survival of the people stuck down there.
AP.Violin chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Great story so far! But i couldn't help myself from noticing that you got all of your biochemistry information wrong, lactose is a disaccharide, ascorbic acid is water-soluble and so on... Please make sure the facts are correct
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014