Reviews for What’s that, Lassie? A Psychic is in the Well?
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Oh, dear. It's been three years since your last update, but this is so good and amazing I must request another chapter. Please oblige me. (:
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Please please pleease continue! This is honestly like one of the best things ive ever read!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
please continue! I wanna read Gus saving Shawn!
Ashcloud chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
FINISH IT! Please... you gotta.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! Very exciting story so far! Please update soon! I don't think Shawn's doing so well, Gus and Lassie need to find him and call the SBPD!
blindkitten chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
... I realize that it's been a year since you last updated this, and I know how hard it is to launch into another chapter of a lost story... but please, please, pleeeeease continue?
littlebixuit chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I just reread this story and realized how ridiculously much I wish you hadn't forgotten/abandoned it.

*sigh*
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Please tell me you are updating. This is the second time I have re-read it and I really want to see how it ends
Skipper96 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
That was amazing! Please update soon, I need to know what happens!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Omg this story is great! Please consider uodating it, even though it has been a while. I can't wait to see what happens! The suspense is killing me!
a chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
please update! this story is really good and i'm dying to find out what happens
You'llRememberMe chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Please please PLEASE! update!

This is an awesome story and I'm dying for more!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
OK, 1st chapter in April, 2nd posted in July...now it's Oct. Does that mean this will be updated soon? I'd like to see Gus be able to be a hero in some part. Not to mention if Gus helps Lassiter, Lassie will be in debt to him, a fact I'm sure Shawn will hold over his head longer than Gus himself would. Please update soon. 5/5
Olivia94 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
This story is so good! I love it! Your writing style is fantastic. Please update soon! :D
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I really want to see what happens next!