Reviews for What’s that, Lassie? A Psychic is in the Well?
ssaharadesert chapter 1 . 7/13
OMG I was reading this while I was watching ANW! Love that show! And it totally makes sense that Shawn would qualify lol, maybe make it to Mt. Midoriyama? Great story! It's well written, well paced and great characterization!
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Oh, dear. It's been three years since your last update, but this is so good and amazing I must request another chapter. Please oblige me. (:
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Please please pleease continue! This is honestly like one of the best things ive ever read!
Liberty Hoffman chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
please continue! I wanna read Gus saving Shawn!
Ashcloud chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
FINISH IT! Please... you gotta.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next! Very exciting story so far! Please update soon! I don't think Shawn's doing so well, Gus and Lassie need to find him and call the SBPD!
blindkitten chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
... I realize that it's been a year since you last updated this, and I know how hard it is to launch into another chapter of a lost story... but please, please, pleeeeease continue?
littlebixuit chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I just reread this story and realized how ridiculously much I wish you hadn't forgotten/abandoned it.

*sigh*
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Please tell me you are updating. This is the second time I have re-read it and I really want to see how it ends
Skipper96 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
That was amazing! Please update soon, I need to know what happens!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Omg this story is great! Please consider uodating it, even though it has been a while. I can't wait to see what happens! The suspense is killing me!
a chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
please update! this story is really good and i'm dying to find out what happens
You'llRememberMe chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Please please PLEASE! update!

This is an awesome story and I'm dying for more!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
OK, 1st chapter in April, 2nd posted in July...now it's Oct. Does that mean this will be updated soon? I'd like to see Gus be able to be a hero in some part. Not to mention if Gus helps Lassiter, Lassie will be in debt to him, a fact I'm sure Shawn will hold over his head longer than Gus himself would. Please update soon. 5/5
Olivia94 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
This story is so good! I love it! Your writing style is fantastic. Please update soon! :D