Reviews for Bad Boy
Why not?!
munky chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
omfg that was incredible
faeriemaiden96 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I feel so naughty reading about one of my very first ships in this delicious story. This is awesome.
TheScaryLittleGhostGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha! They're so good together :)
Shiona Acitiu chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I still love this story, even after all the time of not reading it..Still kinda wish there was a little more to it...Like about after the party...
StoriesForever chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
love the song love the pairing.
UniqaChica chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
It was awesome right up until the smutty-ness that commenced in the closet. I mean, I know it's T, but that was a bit uncalled for. But again, everything else was great.
UniqaChica chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
It was awesome right uP until the smutty-ness that commenced in the cl
Shorty chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Omg. That was, well not cute, but like cute. Idk. I loved it tho, especially the ending. So perf
No me importa chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
It was good up until the part where she said to be the bad boy. Sorry, I just don't see Madeline and Pepito acting like that. It's really very disturbing for only being rated "T." Next time opt for a higher rating.
littlepiglet22 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i don't know if cute is the right word for this but it was I LOVED IT! definitely a fav! -
DancingWithPeacocks chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I adore this fic so much you have no idea. The characterization, especially Pepito's, is so spot on. I hope you write more of these fics.
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great story! I read this one and you other Madeline fic. I LOVE your characterization of Madeline and Pepito, it's believable and cute; it really captures the essence of the two characters but sucessfully presents them as more mature. I think you should continue writing fic for this fandom, you did a fantastic job!
Just As Sweet chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh. My. God. That WAS FRICKEN AWESOME! that was hillariously great.
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Yours is the first Madeline fanfic i read and I enjoyed it so

much I'm going to search for more. I don't remember all the girls but I'm sure thats how any girl in Angie's postion would act. ]