Reviews for My Own Private Heaven
Tina chapter 1 . 2/28
oh my god...it was perfect & so beautiful... it hurt do bad when i saw that ep & it still hurts to remember the part that dean throw amulet away...i mean it really didn't make sense sam having a heaven without dean in it...thank you so much for writing this..
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3
This is the Best ! *eyes full of tears*

And I love when Dean began to panic !

That was probably my biggest favourite scene here ! x'D

Sam saved the samulet and gave it back to Dean ! Yaaay !
Sphinxius chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Such a great fix for that episode. I wish the show had done something like this. Thanks for writing this!
fanfictionlover101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Thank you! I love these stories with Sam having an actual reason for no Dean in his memories. I like that you realized Sam would have gone through more memories, having been there longer!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
the feels! I miss the samulet! :D great story!
superatea chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I loved, I loved so much. I think in the series they never recovered the amulet right? that's so sad.
deanheart22 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
awww! thts soooo sweet

luvved d end!

really gud emotional story!

ur really good at understanding and writing ppl's emotions u know ?

thanx
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love found amulet stories. I just know that Sam saved it for him.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/7/2012

Great tag ! I liked it :)
xcloudx chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awww, this was wodnerful, glad you posted it.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was awesome...you made me cry...AWESOME!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OMG I wish! I know that whole necklace thing really upset a lot of people. Myself included. They really have to figure out a way to get that amulet back. I mean come on! Excellent Job! Thank you for writing it!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
awww! that was adorable and I wish it had gone that way. Instead it took almost losing Adam again and Dean almost saying "yes" to fix them.

) Much luvs,

~Lynx
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Don't know how I missed this before, but better late than never.

I really enjoyed this. Such an emotive episode, just ripe for fanfiction. I like to believe that Sam retrieved the amulet as well, and I loved the brotherly bonding in this. Just great. :)
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Goodness, that's the best tag to 'Dark Side...' I've read! So real! Much luv!