Reviews for Wicked Witches Guidebook
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Awesome story. I love the why you can make me laugh at the end of each of them. Please keep up the awesome work.
epex chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Hi Karen

It was a great story and a true joy to read. The epilogue was very interesting and funny.

Girl, that must have been one of the hardest hunts the boys have every had :) Thanks god they pulled through in one piece :D

Maria
AldabaranFox chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Awww I loved this! Particularly the epilogue- "Shhh... Sammy's sleeping," Made me laugh. Which is good as I'm stuck indoors revising most of the day. So thank you :D
arodhwen chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I know I've said it already, but you should seriously write the story for an episode. All this overarching plot in the actual show needs to be diluted by some good old-fashioned monster hunts. And yours are all original enough that they would make perfect monster hunt episodes.

Only other thing? Poor Sam lol. Nothing good ever happens to him in your fics hahaha.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Awesome story! :)
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
"Dean would never leave him alone, in the dark - not after the school locker incident, anyway. He'd felt guilty for weeks afterwards, catering to Sam's every whim to make up for the prank."

Just... Aw-w-w-w-w.

And the conclusion of this? Sooo warm and funny and caring and perfect. I'm going to go to bed so smiling and happy and full of warm-fuzzy-comfy thoughts. Have I nauseated you yet? :) No, but seriously, this was just what the doctor ordered. Thank you.
lotchness chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Dean wears giorgio armani knock off? Ha ha...what happened to the usual leather and gunpowder? Lol!
lotchness chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Umm, well your review reply was so sweet and encouraging that i just had to come back...not that this fic doesn't deserve all 3 reviews...but uh, oh just uh, your words touched me alright? And this fic is great too. There you go, two majorly kickass reasons why i just had to write another review. Cookies to your bunny!
lotchness chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Nasty witches, cute sam, awesome dean, h/c, and witty snark...this made my day! Great work on this one.
medicgirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Aww... poor Sammy's claustrophobic. Want to hug him and make it better... Well, after he got out of the hole, I'm claustrophobic too. Absolutely loved the end, him all drugged up, and any story that accuses someone of having the attention span of a goldfish is just awesome. Also loved scared/angry Dean, and how he dropped the anger and threats to assure Sam he'd never do anything like the gym locker thing to him again.
Ashley.a.k.a.SammysTeam. D chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Dean sighed, "Sure, pal. Can you scoot over?"

"Uh-huh." Sam inched over, and Dean sat next to him. "Uggg." Sam's head dipped down to rest on Dean's chest and he closed his eyes.

"Hey, man, thought you wanted to drive."

"Too weak to drive," Sam said groggily.

"You okay?"

"Ouchy on my arm."

"Try to go to sleep." Dean smoothed a hand through Sam's hair.

"Can't."

"Why not?"

"Pink Floyd… blaring in my ears."

"Fine. I'll turn the radio down."

"Dean." Sam creaked open one eye. "I may be doped up, but I'm still smart enough to know we're in a hospital." Sam lazily let his eye fall shut.

"All right," Dean huffed. "You know what, smart ass, you just lost driving privileges for a week. You got me?" No answer. "Sam, you got that?" Still no answer. "Sam, no driving privileges for…"

"Shhhh...Sammy's sleeping."

"Aw, dude."

I just had to post that again, cuz it was so CUTE! Drugged!Sammy just hits all the adorable buttons big time! I was gonna save it to memories anyway, but THAT sealed it! ;D
TammiTam chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
So sorry it's taken so long, I've been soooo busy! Anyway, awesome follow-up to an awesome story. Thank you so much for sharing!
TraSan chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I'm with Dean. Pitiful is a color. :)

Very, very cute and I loved the extra dose of drugged Sammy.
TraSan chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Phew. Sam's out of the well. Good job, Dean-O!
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Eep! Those boys and witches. Never a good combination.