Reviews for Choices a 5x18 missing scene
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I loved how in the end, Dean would not let Sammy down.
xenascully chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow... I really like this one :)
reading chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I thought this was just a lovely piece. Such a nice look at Sam in the midst of Dean's breakdown. And I loved these lines:

"He cannot ask for his brother's trust any longer.

He can only give it."

Guh. Perfect.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Sandy, this is gorgeous… we know patching up Dean is something Sam has done time and time again but of course this is so much more because it’s not just his brother’s body that is broken – it’s his spirit and his psyche, and no amount of butterfly stitches and bandages are going to fix that.

I really like your insight into Sam – I loved him in the episode, and I haven’t for such a long time. But he seems to have really grown since SI and especially after the events of DSOTM. I love his mind flipping back to happier memories, even though they lost that childhood innocence when they were young, and I especially love that little throw-in to DSOTM, with Sam wondering why he couldn’t have seen that memory…

'Sam will not make the wrong choice again.'

Amen to this! ;-)
amyblair chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Nice tag. I like Sam's thought process in this. I like how he compares to how Dean does have a need for normalcy and how Sam has lost that need... just doesn't want to turn into the Devil.

And Sam is not Lucifer and Dean is not Michael.

I hope it stays that way...

Good job.
May Glenn chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Epic! It fits perfectly with what was I think the best episode in a long time. Sam's intellect combined with his sappiness show through in your writing of his thoughts. Great read! :)
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow, that was an amazing addition for the episode. Love it! 3
tracys dream chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love this story!
Ensignro chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
so totally the missing scene...you sometimes wish SPN was movie length, then we would get to see these scenes!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I enjoyed reading your missing scene to episode 18.

Loved all of Sam's thoughts and memories of Dean.

Even with the time line off about Adam, works well for the story.

Loved Sam's faith in his big brother and this line, 'Dean is not Michael. And Sam is not Lucifer.'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
And Sam chooses that moment to grow the fuck up.

Bought damn fucking time too!
c1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Bravo! This was perfect!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
wow, this was perfect, the extra touch the episode needed
waiting-to-bloom chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
What a wonderful little fic, sandymg. I love the straight, almost monologue, tone you kept throughout the story. The small insights given through Sam's musings were equally telling and adorable. I think you kept true to the emotions Sam must have been feeling during this episode. There were some really great moments - and you handled Sam's fear of Lucifer without over doing it. It was restrained yet all the more emotional for it. Didn't you love how Sam composed himself in this episode? Ah, and you captured it! Thank you for this lovely interpretation!