Reviews for Five Weddings and a Wedding
that was adorable!
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved it!
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I'm a Taylor Swift Fan too! Anyways, awesome flossum story! I loved all the different weddings! Haha
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Amazing...I've said that one too many times when I reviewed ALL your stories...but it's the only way to describe it :P

Bridgit.(:
AlreadyOnMars chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was really cute! I liked how they always said the part about the other being terrible and then but you love me anyway.
Life's Great chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
that was sooooooooo cute!
VeVe2491 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awwwr it was so sweet!

I loved it! )
Heidi Erickson chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Okay, here I go. :D

I loved this one-shot! I honestly think some others were better, though (only in MY opinion), BUT I think you definitely should submit this for your contest. :)

I hated that Chad got married in the fourth wedding. :P TRAITOR OF CHANNY! haham kidding. ;)

The ending was wonderful! :D I really was fidgeting through the whole one-shot, waiting for Chad and SONNY'S wedding! LOL. I was so glad to finally see it! it was so sweet! Aw! :)

Tawni and Nico getting married was...well, I'm not much of a Tawnico fan... :P But it was still cute. :)

I 100% guarantee this one-shot as suitable for the contest! and I enjiyed reading it as well! :D

Lots of love,

Willow
stars1029 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wow...thats all ive got to say...fantastic writing!
a chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
good and cute, but what did chad have to marry that stupid model first! grrr!
hauntings chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
that was SO cute. really, it was. i love the idea, and i love the way you wrote this. beautiful. (:
useofnot chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was... wow. Yeah, the only word I can possibly say to describe this one-shot. ;) Sadly...

I thought the whole "Two Is Better Than One" thing was cute. ;) Great song, btw.

I won't bore you with my thoughts on all 5 weddings, I'll just tell my thoughts on the LAST one. The sixth. It was just breathtaking. :D I adored reading it. I was 'aww-ing' like a loser while reading it. :") Who cares? No one was in the room. teehee.

Anyways, you WERE first to review. *rolls eyes* But, whatever. Here you go! XD

You've got talent, Scarlett. :) I mean that.

Carma
AriSkyWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is a great story! It's sweet and I'm a Taylor Swift fan too :)
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
loved it
stopthisgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I LOVED THIS! such an amazing story, and all just in a one-shot too! great job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »