Reviews for We Are Born Innocent
Cisqua chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
I KNEW this had SOME kind of inspiration from that Ouran High school Host Club episode! Great chapter though.
MeshaSunshine chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
It's so damned adorable!

I'm going to login in tomorrow to favorite it!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 35 . 10/22/2012
This was an awesome story, too bad there no sequel but its stil awesome, keep the good work
Peace out
Moonofwitch
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 35 . 10/16/2010
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! THIS WAS SUCH A CLIFFHANGER FOR ME! I"TS MY NUMBER 1FAVORITE FANFIC!
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 26 . 10/16/2010
TRUE!
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Namine is so...depressed. I like it. This is kinda how i thought she was inside during the entire game. Good job. I like the idea of Sora being a jock too. But i think I've seen it before somewhere *winks*.
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 22 . 8/22/2010
lolz XD shocker on luxord XD
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
lol Huguchi is from Death Note XD but i'll keep it a secret :D Death Note FTW! :3
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
NO ONE SAYS NO TO PRINTING OUT DEATH NOTE L PICS WHEN THE PRINTER IS OUT OF INK!:O lahv the story :3
Swaggy.Phantom.Kingdom chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
This is really good!

Sora, stopping being a jerk! XD

Awww poor Nami!
Truth-Unspoken chapter 35 . 7/14/2010
-sniff- It's over! I can't believe it! This is my all-time favorite Kingdom Hearts fanfic! Your story flows so nicely, and I love the way you put song lyrics as the title. Reading all the ups and downs of this story has taken up some of my most enjoyable time. A very well-written story.
Sookdeo chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
I actually enjoyed the confrontation and I had a feeling that the whole same couple prom thing would be an issue. Two of my friends (girls) wanted to go to prom and the pricipal told them no. I mean they're not into girls, they were jus going together to save money on the tickets, but stil it's wrong. The Man is always trynna to put us down lol
Sookdeo chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
I instantly thought of OHHC wen this chap started lol. It's my fav episode tambien. As for the actual chapter, it was well executed as well as weird and funny
khpokezeldafan chapter 35 . 7/12/2010
I love you, I love this, find time to write even if it's weekly, keep writing, read a book, organize the food in your fridge, keepwriting, hang out with friends, did I mention keep writing? I LOVE YOUU AND YOUR STORIESS FOREVER(:
aestheticisms chapter 35 . 7/12/2010
Aww, this was a perfect way to wrap up the story and any loose-ends.

(OhmyGOD, I'm seriously praying that NCHammer was kidding writing that fanfic. I will cry if he writes it.)

This was an amazing story, all the way, and I'm glad I got on the boat and read it the entire way though! :D

...IRVINE! :D

Last review of this story,

RV