Reviews for You Are Mine Princess
Lainey chapter 1 . 7/24
Wow Just Wow. I Feel So Bad for Zelda. This was a great story, full of love, lust, anger and desire! I don't ship Zelda and Ganondorf Though... Again Great Story!
No chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I'm trying and failing not to vomit.
madelyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
that's so sad
allen Vth chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
One of the best lemon/plot stories involving Zelda and Ganandorf.
DragonGirl18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is what introduced me to sex and rape 2-3 years ago -_- (To make it clear: I'm not mad at the author. My young innocent mind didn't know what this story had in store for it back then)

Still as traumatizing as ever... But still pretty good writing!
Dennis chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
loved every second
Hannah Anderson chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was interesting. Very intense as well. Not what I suspected at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hot
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is a horrid story you are a great writer but to be wasted it on things like this! SHAME
cheese chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Gross.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved it. Eh, but I came while reading it. :P
Demon Princess of Time chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Whoa... That was so intense... I love it! Do I sound like a pervert when I say that?
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was awesome. Strong Zelda, strong Ganon. I just kind of wish that the ending could've been drawn out a little more...

Gah it's so wonderfully in character but my heart craves romance for Zelgan fics ;_; all I can think of is that Ganondorf would like... DESTROY her body if he raped her, like, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM. But just my two cents :)
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 6/18/2012

Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very very very IC! Good job. I really love the dual actions he took with her, wanting to be gentle but still willing to slap her.