Reviews for You Are Mine Princess
Hannah Anderson chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was interesting. Very intense as well. Not what I suspected at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hot
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is a horrid story you are a great writer but to be wasted it on things like this! SHAME
cheese chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Gross.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved it. Eh, but I came while reading it. :P
Demon Princess of Time chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Whoa... That was so intense... I love it! Do I sound like a pervert when I say that?
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was awesome. Strong Zelda, strong Ganon. I just kind of wish that the ending could've been drawn out a little more...

Gah it's so wonderfully in character but my heart craves romance for Zelgan fics ;_; all I can think of is that Ganondorf would like... DESTROY her body if he raped her, like, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM. But just my two cents :)
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 6/18/2012

Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Very very very IC! Good job. I really love the dual actions he took with her, wanting to be gentle but still willing to slap her.
Cutiecat chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I like how you kept them in character throughout the fanfic •
Floatzel123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Nice! _
Nokcturna chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is awesome! Ganondorf has always been selfish, dark, evil. Your story shows this right away without changing his and Zelda personality. Good job!
Black Dawn666 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
dark and brilliant! very well written and very in character well done
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Dark, so dark!
Adlevo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow!
You had me screaming silently! Damn you!
I really liked this story! I hope you give it more chapters, or write something similar! And I agree with you, Ganondorf is a selfish son of a bitch xD You really got his personality! And Zelda too! Beautiful written!