Reviews for Carlisle and Esme: Their Lives and Love
Seethestarsinmyeyes chapter 39 . 5/6
I adore your portrayal of Emmett. I cant wait to see how You write Alice and Jasper c:
Seethestarsinmyeyes chapter 26 . 5/6
This chapter was so cute! I love how far Edwrd and Carlisle have come in terms of their relationship. Good work:')
sophia chapter 64 . 8/30/2016
EDWARD GAY?!

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
emeraldramanti chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
wow you are amazing! :o
Guest chapter 50 . 6/27/2016
:) this fanfic is sooo good and love how you did that twist and how Carlisle was protective over Esme and this you only see in Twilight Break Dawn Part 2
DalekQueen7 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
This Carlisle is such an innocent. It's quite endearing.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
So violent
Spawn chapter 106 . 11/22/2014
This story was beautifully written. It had everything, drama, angst, action, adventure, love, and humor. I loved the family Esme and Carlisle created. Edward was right in his speech at their anniversary wedding, Esme was the loving and caring Mother from the start. She accepted each one of her children as her own from the moment they entered her life.

There was so much to love about this story. You captured the characters and the emotions perfectly. My heart broke for Rosalie and her struggle with a new life that she didn't want, and also for Edward as he pushed Bella away, afraid that he would destroy the person that he cherished most. I enjoyed the moments of family bonding such as the parent- child interactions as well as the sibling interaction. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Eilish chapter 106 . 10/8/2014
This was a lovely story, I hope you keep writing more and more:)
acusic chapter 107 . 7/28/2014
I cannot wait to read the outtakes, I really really enjoyed this story! I don't really ever read stories focused on Carlisle and Esme but this really kept me interested. I really enjoyed how their love story unfurled alongside and in conjunction with the other stories.

Great read!
ABookWormsName chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Omg This looks amazing and long and perfect!
immatwilightgirl chapter 106 . 12/7/2013
1) It was amazing- yes, it was perfect
2) Most of them
3) The epilogue... I'm a sucker for happy endings. Unlike at the end of Breaking Dawn, you really knew everything was going to work out perfectly.
4) None. It was perfect(:
5) I'm in love with Esme and Carlisle's love story. So when I saw your story I clicked on it by chance and fell in love.
And also, if you could message me that'd be awesome!
I love your writing... It's beautiful. :-)
takeshi chapter 30 . 12/1/2013
no que el bebe de esme se llamaba William
TwilightDiamond chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
I just realized Carmen and Eleazar - C&E and Carlisle and Esme - C&E. Same initials, sorry had to say that. Nice chapter and now Carlisle gets to see the new world
shafaq chapter 46 . 11/10/2013