Reviews for Carlisle and Esme: Their Lives and Love
Ida chapter 60 . 6/10
I think Rosalie might be my favorite character possibly ever and you capture her so perfectly.
I am begging for a one shot of Carlisle and Esme having tickle and splash fights Plz it’s my birthday
Alex chapter 107 . 5/16
Thanks so much, I read it all and enjoyed it enormously.
Wow plot twist
oooo
Esme the typical daughter-in-law hunting mother
Good job :-)
I'm dying it's so cuuuuuute
Esme and Carlisle the horny teenagers are the best things I have ever heard.
ALL THE FLUFF I'M SO HAPPY :-)
*cries*
Poor Esme!
This is so beautiful I don't have the words... the clouds
Esme obsessing is cute in the weirdest way :-)
I already loved this chapter, but what really got to me was your use of dithering. Good job :-)
Rebekah Matthews chapter 106 . 12/27/2017
This fanfiction for Carlisle and Esme was incredible. I read it start to finish and I loved it. I felt that you truly stayed true to the characters. I felt like the backstories to each character was believable. I've never been a huge fan of Twilight, enough to own the books and the films but I was interested in Carlisle and Esme. I feel like they really are the heart of the Cullen family and their romance was a grey area in the stories so I really wanted to explore it. You helped me to do that!
You left 5 questions at the end of your final chapter so I shall answer them because as a fellow writer of fanfiction, there is nothing better than reviews!
1) I loved the epilogue. I felt like everyone was in the right place. It was wonderful how you came full circle with the story.
2) I think I picked up on all of the hints! I didn't count them though (It's a long chapter!) There was lots of 'in jokes' between characters that made me think back to their story with other characters. It was wonderfully written.
3) I don't think I have a favourite moment. I loved seeing how each character blossomed into who they are. If I had to pick a favourite, I would probably say reading how Esme learned to trust Carlisle and of course, them both realise that they truly loved the other.
4) I wouldn't improve anything. You had the intense moments, the serious and the hilarious moments. It was very believable.
5) I was inspired by the character dynamics of the film. I write romance fiction for characters from whatever I love in literature/fiction. I was pondering Twilight and I happened to watch the deleted scene in Twilight with Carlisle and Esme discussing how Bella had brought Edward to life and they shared that cute kiss. I wanted to see if anyone had explored their relationship. I fell in love with the story.
Thank you for such a great story!
1,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »