Reviews for Third Place
Soul's Anima chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
nice one!
Maplewing chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Good job i must say how you expressed out aqua's feelings really good
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I read this last night, so my memory of exact events in this fic might be sketch, but...

It was cute. _

I must say, you're starting to improve when it comes to "have only one character talk per paragraph," but I was annoyed when you started slipping back into old habits in the second half of this fic. You still need to work on that, but you started off pretty good in that department.

As for the content itself.

I loved the barbs Tenebrae and Aqua traded. Their banter provided a nice segue into Aqua's feelings of insignificance next to Aster and Emil. Also, when Aqua came to Richter's rescue and Emil and Tenebrae watched, I had to raise an eyebrow when Tenebonehead said she was doing "Something that you will do to Lady Marta one day." My mind likes hanging out in gutters it seems. :P

And of course, I had to forget I was a dude for a few seconds and squeed when Richter gave Aqua a kiss on the cheek. That was an adorable end to a cute story.

And of course, Marta's fangirlishness was endearing, as always. _

Keep up the good work Hotishi, especially now that you're starting to get a handle on dialogue spacing, even if it wasn't perfect this time.
AntiSora chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so cute! Just... Adorable beyond words! :D Yay! And wonderfully written, as usual. :3 Very nice, you really made the story come alive!