Reviews for The Stone in the Glass House
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This kind of makes sense...especially what he says about Finn. Why does Finn get a seemingly endless amount of second chances? Didn't he egg her too?

The difference between the incidents is that Finn never apologized. Jesse actually said, in canon, that hurting her was his one great regret.
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Although I'm not sure that I can ever forgive Jesse for that public humiliation stunt, this fic did make me appeal to St. Berry and let me tell you: that is a very, very hard task.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Jesse as the villain, but you just have this way with words (how very Jesse-like of you, haha) that made me see how this could work, like that whole 'he's not so bad/even if he is, it can be overlooked' kind of thing.

Good job.
SunAndMoonGuardian chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cute
goog fanfic
korilynn chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this was too cute! i love jesse and rachael
Kasara chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
this was adorable, i absolutely loved it!
Melody of Perdition chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved this story! Great job!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Loved It!
rogan4evur chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Absolutely amazing! You're so so so so talented! I perfect amount of angst without a super cheesey ending:) Love it!
Luckylily chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So beautiful! Full of angsty goodness!
IntoTheSunAndStars chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is amazing, I loved it more than anything. Please write more . I wish you wrote a happy story though. You are a great writer please keep writing!
TheGreatFlyingKiwi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was brilliant. You described the feelings so well it felt like a rollercoaster. And you gave it an ENDING! In the few St. Berry fics there are out there it's usually him betraying her and then it ends but you explored it even further.

Loved it loved it loved it.
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Absolutely love it! Love !
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wonderful. absolutely wonderful.

She willingly gives him her virginity and he takes it without a word, and he knows he'll go to Hell one day for this –for defiling an angel –but he's playing the devil and he doesn't want to give up the charade. He's fully in love with her now, and he will admit to it, but he'd lose her if she even had a hint about his deception. So he lies and plays both sides and get to be selfish and have and eat his cake at the same time.

*sigh*
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was absolutely beautiful and had my heart breaking. I loved it, thanks for sharing! :)
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
If only she ends up with Jesse...