Reviews for Malfoy Manor
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Reading this scene in Draco's point of view really is interesting. You wrote Draco very well :)
Adanwen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Love it! Just re-read that chapter in DH today and thought how good it would be to read it from Dracos perspective!:)
Avora SaDiablo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Generally I like it.

A suggestion for POV pieces in the future, if they are all cannon and based on actual event's, you can cheat a little and gleam over the parts that are alreay known, just adding one or two lines so that the reader knows where you are at. Otherwise, you're in danger of having it read just like in but with some discriptions swapped out.

Beyond that, I love Draco's persectives :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love your handling of the evolution of Draco's character. Her really was stuck between a rock and a hard place, especially while Voldermort lived. Your writing skills are truly impressive. Thanks for writing!
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
You almost make me feel sorry for the ferret!
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This is rlyrlyrlyrly good.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I quite enjoyed this. It was a good moment to choose for this particular topic.
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I absolutely love this. It shows the nicer side of Draco I always knew there was. Check out my fanfics?
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hey, just wanted to say this this is good! :)
Dawnsparrow chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I think you portrayed Draco's emotions and inner turmoil really well. Your obviously a very good writer. I love how you softened Draco's character so that we could understand and empathise with him. This is exactly how I imagined Draco to be feeling and I'm glad that I've found something that sticks with his character! great job!