Reviews for That Says It All
Rebekah chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
B-E-A-U-tiful! I've been looking for a story like this - one where Brennan leaves. I think you wrote Booth's reaction perfectly! I even teared up for the poor guy. He really does love her so much!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Eep! *falls over from the shock* This had me freaking out from the moment I read the title and summary. I really thought that Brennan was not going to come back, even though this is a Booth/Brennan story. I never liked Sully, though that is mostly because I adore Brennan being with Booth and Sully was getting in the way.

The ending is fantastic. I was thrilled to see Booth mad at Brennan and getting everything out, even though I also cried over how heartbroken he was.

Thank you for writing. I know I say that in most every review, but I truly mean it. You are a brilliant writer.
Kaladelia Undomiel chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
interesting... so i'm guessing you wrote this before the 100th episode? anywho this was a great fic :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was so good. Loved the title. I thought it was perfect. Beautiful ending. :)
Noie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wonderful job on this story, but I'd love to see a little more of Booth's thoughts or reactions after the kiss. And I completely agree with you about Sully. I blame Booth. He's so determined for her to date a nice guy (as wierd and wrong as that is!) that he encourages her to be with one who doesn't get who she is! Those episodes always make me cringe!
bones35 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
A great analysis of her feelings for Booth. I enjoyed it!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love this! Awesome job!
utgotye chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Great job...until she kissed him. That ruined it for me. We'll see what the next chapter brings.