Reviews for A Charmed Regeneration
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
i think you did a freat job! I HATED the tv, but 8 is my favorite doctor, and you sertainly did him justice! and the charmed ones! You actulally made the stroyline SO much more enjoyable! and BTW, the bit with Prue being "part of" the TARDIS , BRILLIANT!
adlerj chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Good last chapter!

The fight between the Doctor, the Master and Prue was VERY good! It was a great read!

I also liked the reasoning for the sisters not wanting to go and travel with the Doctor.

As for a sequel, how about the time when Paige and Leo went back in time to see her parents and she wanted to save them from the car crash? That seems like a good time for the Doctor to pop in. How about the 10th or 11th? I'd LOVE to see them with the Charmed Ones.

Overall, GREAT end to the story!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Fun ending. Very, very nicely done. You altered things enough to get the Charmed Sisters in, but not too much to change the end result. Very nice. Keep writing!
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Great wrap up there, and really enjoyed how it wored out for the Doc and the Trio, though would be curious to see if you would do a story where maybe Doc 9 comes to see them before he meets up with Mary Sue...I mean Rose, sorry, LOL.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Well, thats one way to deal with the Master, at least for now! As for the books you mentioned, I have the one with Colin Baker's Doctor in my collection. And the idea of the Valeyard (The Brickyard, the Boatyard, the Knackersyard) coming out is SCARY!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is just fantastic!

A remake of the televised 1996 Doctor Who movie that I’m still upset hadn’t gotten on video or yet on DVD.

And the Charmed Ones are going to help the eighth Doctor this time around.

This is going to be so awesome!

Can’t wait to see how things for the Doctor and Halliwell sisters go in saving the Earth from being destroyed and dealing with the Master.

This is going to be one of the greats.

Just know it.

Oh, and real good how the starting chapter went like the movie.
PhoenixRe chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
I must confess that I always tread carefully with stories where someone other than the Doctor communicates with the TARDIS; even more 'seeing' her but I think you are doing a decent job out of it. I am guessing the story nears it's end. Can't wait. Thank you for giving me an alternative to think of instead of that god awful tv movie. I rather like the 8th Doctor from reference in novels and fanfics and of course the time war theories (what he went through) so I was dissapointed from it. In fact until I read fanfics and heard of novels (good novels) with him I refused to count him. It seemed a waste of regenerations on the whole...
PhoenixRe chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
And the truth comes out. You have done a good job constructing all that together. Good research and originality (for the parts I didn't recognize or remember from DW clasiic and new). Very nice.
PhoenixRe chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Always amusing when witches or other magical beings are told by the Doctor that magic isn't 'real'; or at least what they believe it to be :D
PhoenixRe chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Thrilling chapter. You really build up the suspense about the Doctor's identity and your references to various DW stories are quite fitting. Can't wait for more.
PhoenixRe chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Very interesting start. Nice way to implicate the Halliwel(not sure) sisters.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Oops? Never turn your back on the bad guy, they always have a dagger up their sleeve!

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Just when you thought that things were going to work out, The Master throws a monkney wrench into things. But at least Prue has learned some new things about her powers.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Oh dear! The Master has control on Phoebe, and is now after the rest of the Charmed ones AND the Doctor's body as well. This does NOT bode well!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Well, things are about to get DICEY! The Doctor and the Charmed ones on the run, The Master trying to strike and time is running out! They need to get to the TARDIS and soon before everything hits the fan and badly!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »