Reviews for A Charmed Regeneration
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
An interesting explination of Magic from a non magic user. But this glamour that the Halliwells came up with is interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing them use it again if you use them in a future story.
adlerj chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Good chapter!

I liked Prue's chat with the TARDIS. Very well done.

I also liked how she took down the Master and helped the Doctor make Lee see sense.

Keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
I think explaining things to the Halliwell sisters helped them to understand what is going on better than when the Doctor explained things to Grace. At least the Charmed ones are used to fighting evil. Grace was not.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I've seen or read most of the material you mentioned in your note at the end of this chapter. And to see that the ancestors of the Charmed ones actually MET the Doctor in one incarnation or another at one time or another is FANTASTIC! But, I think the only way the Prue and Piper are going to belive Phoebe is to actually step INTO the TARDIS!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Nice job on erasing the MD's memories of the Doctor. Its best that the world NOT know of Time Lords and what they are. Now, to stop the Master from destroying the Earth!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
As someone who has both the novelization, the script book, AND the DVD of the movie, I appreciate you bringing us up to speed on things from the Doctor's perspective. This makes the introduction to this story much easier not only for fans of the Doctor, but fans of the Charmed ones as well.
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Heh, knew the Master wouldn't be taken out so easily, but enjoyed seeing quite the difference in the canon episode there, and looking forward to what happens in the end this time round with the Master especially, will he get sucked into the vortex again?
Princess Pinky chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I saw "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" tonight and their explanation of magic immediately made me think of this fic. I've never seen the 1996 movie (just a few clips here and there on YouTube) and I'm really just a NuWho fan, so I guess I can't connect with The Doctor much in this fic. (I've seen Nine, Ten, and Eleven. I hated Nine, my favorite is still Ten, and I almost love Eleven as much as I loved Ten.) That said, I am a GIANT "Charmed" fan and I had no trouble picking up in season two. You've combined their worlds quitely nicely, however, and I love the explanation for why Piper's powers don't work in the TARDIS.

I was also reading the reviews and Wonderbee31's stood out to me: so Grace died in the actual show? It would be very interesting if one of the sisters died and made the "Charmed" canon AU and Paige was introduced in the end. Equally as interesting would be if Phoebe ended up traveling with The Doctor. I could definitely see her and Ten hitting it off later on. (And she would be so much better than Rose! I absolutely cannot stand that character!) I really couldn't see Piper or Prue uprooting their lives for something like that, but Phoebe, definitely, especially if she knew she could return at the same point she left and not leave her sisters in a bind.

Anyway, please do update soon!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Oh dear. Things are going badly...

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Yeah, the TARDIS' is usually in a state of temporal grace, though it has failed at times(Earthshock for example) and liked how Piper was so wigged as to be unable to protect herself, and will look forward to what happens with the Master's plans, and if there's gonna be three dead witches instead of Chang and Grace like the miniseries, and if one of them might end up traveling with the Doc for awhile?
adlerj chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Good chapter.

It's becoming very exciting, what with the Master now in the TARDIS and the sisters incapacitated, it doesn't look good for them at all.

I'm looking forward to the reason for why Prue fainted.

Keep up the good work!
the stargate time traveller chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
i've been meaning to ask you; how much research in general did you do into the TARDIS ?

there is a website, the tardis technical index which has a phenomenal amount of info on tardises.

do you use it ?

if you do, you're in good company.
dragonDraw chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
great chapter cant wait for more
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Great part and enjoying the little parts here; was great to see how the Charmed did against the Master for the moment, but wondering if Phoebe will have a major problem when it comes time for the Doctor to try and get things set up before the Master does his darndest to take his body.
adlerj chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Good chapter.

I'm glad that the Doctor got what he came for. Now all they have to do is avoid/defeat the Master, get to the TARDIS and save the world. Simple :P

Neat idea to put Gareth in there from the movie.

Keep up the good work.