Reviews for A Charmed Regeneration
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Fun part, and enjoyed seeing the explanation about magic and things like demons that the sisters are used to seeing and learning about, and will look forward to what happens as they get to the TARDIS.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Oh, wow, you've really got things moving along. I guess you would, since you've cut Grace and the...(can't remember his name!) out.

Looking forward to more, and seeing the upcoming obstacles. Keep writing!
adlerj chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Good chapter.

I liked the Doctor's explanation about "magic". It seems to be a very "him" and realistic one.

I also liked his explanation about him and the Master's regenerations. Very good job!

SeleneBlackvampyre chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Wow Charmed and Doctor Who
The Charmed Ones and the Eigth Doctor :)

loving it so far, eagerly awaiting the next chapter (:
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Great section there, and really enjoyed seeing the Doc continuing to interact with all three sisters, as well as his moments with a bit more explanation on how things are and work, and will be curious if one or more of the sisters will end up with snake eyes?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Hello Doctor, it's about time you got your act together.
*bounces* I like the energy in this chapter. Eight was a very bouncy guy.
Keep writing!
adlerj chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Exciting chapter!

I liked how the Doctor explained everything to the sisters. It was very Doctorish. The magic explanation was good.

Out of interest, is this a short story, like 10 chapters, or a longer one?

dragonDraw chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Oh my god this story is freaking awesome i cant wait for more
OrionTheHunter chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Interesting. Thanks for writing.
FireSenshi2 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Oh! Ready for the next chapter. As expected this one was good. :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Nice, and a good way to introduce some more backstory for the Doc to the trio there, and will look forward to what happens if things start to go wonky like they did at Grace's home in the movie.
adlerj chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Good chapter!

I liked the references to past Doctor Who stories. It was very good.

I also liked how the Doctor implied that magic wasn't magic. Such a Doctor thing.

Interesting that the Book of Shadows has stuff about him. Maybe they should ask Grams about him, as she wrote that she heard about him from a few "contacts".

Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
So, the Fourth Doctor made an appearance in 1889? *needs to brush up on her classic-who*

I kinda feel sorry for the P3, they are so out of their depth.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Definitely interested in reading more of your story! It's one of the few of its kind out there and it has Prue in it! Please update soon?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Deus Ex Machina?

Interesting idea, and early enough in the Charmed timeline that I know what's going on. Somewhat. It's been ages...

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »