Reviews for From Darkness Comes Light
ShadowEonEclipseChaos chapter 5 . 8/27
Is Gale Thanagarian by any chance?
loganbrillon chapter 1 . 6/14
You had to add crossovers with bleach
when will Trigon come out? Actually will he come on out?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
Dude make raven that she has untapped power because i warched a video from super effective about the orgins of raven and she has power to destroy the universe so she always hold back make her that she always hold back and and most of her powers are untaped make her to to use them and continue the story about the destroyer
Riku Nanase chapter 28 . 5/30/2015
Will you ever update again I really want to see more of it!
The Spirit Of Cain chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
when you said a little bleach crossover, I thought you meant 'Oh, Ichigo is my cousin, blah blah blah.' and then right back to the main story, not...this. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed, please end this quickly and don't make a habit out of this. You had a really good thing going, was a 8/10 now's a 5/10, don't ruin it.
Infernokota chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
*Slow clap* Well done, good sir. You deserve that slow clap.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Alright, gotta say the intense moments between your guy and Batman were great in the dialogue. Even showed how Batman does business in his detective work really good.

Didn't see Aeo lus losing his powers, so that was the surprise. But it also showed how well he can fight without them if need be. It held up well, and if there was another fight were it happens I like to see that develops.

I like to see how Jade Spider hooks up with the Titans in the upcoming chapters.
AVP5 chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
Long chapters are fun to read, well done again and looking forward when you have the time, no rush.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
Shoot, this is amazing so far! Gotta admit, I forgot there was a Batwoman despite some words here and there I heard of.

Anyway, looking to be a great episode so far and like the confrontations that Robin gave to Batman, really shows off how the latter wants things done and played key to his character. And I know the Joker has always been on Batman's head. And then I remember who you are talking about, but won't spill for the others who check reviews.

And can't forget the heroines tied in all of this, gotta see how this played out. Sorry for the late review, too much on my plate since the start of July.
AVP5 chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Long chapter and glad how this went, good work my friend and looking forward for more when you have the time.
thelastsoul232 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
it is sooo good to see that you updated :D
I admit I am slightly disappointed on how you never showed us Zatanna's reaction to Aeolus raging at her after the comment about Raven but hey you can't get everything.

also just wanted to reform my statement of "loving this story" to OMFG I AM LOVING THIS STORY.
tploy chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
it has been a while since the last update, Hope to read more soon... so far the story has been interesting... keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
27 please
thelastsoul232 chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
hahah! my god I am loving this story:D