Reviews for From Darkness Comes Light
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 28 . 5/30
Will you ever update again I really want to see more of it!
The Spirit Of Cain chapter 24 . 3/10
when you said a little bleach crossover, I thought you meant 'Oh, Ichigo is my cousin, blah blah blah.' and then right back to the main story, not...this. I'm not angry I'm just disappointed, please end this quickly and don't make a habit out of this. You had a really good thing going, was a 8/10 now's a 5/10, don't ruin it.
Infernokota chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
*Slow clap* Well done, good sir. You deserve that slow clap.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Alright, gotta say the intense moments between your guy and Batman were great in the dialogue. Even showed how Batman does business in his detective work really good.

Didn't see Aeo lus losing his powers, so that was the surprise. But it also showed how well he can fight without them if need be. It held up well, and if there was another fight were it happens I like to see that develops.

I like to see how Jade Spider hooks up with the Titans in the upcoming chapters.
AVP5 chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
Long chapters are fun to read, well done again and looking forward when you have the time, no rush.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
Shoot, this is amazing so far! Gotta admit, I forgot there was a Batwoman despite some words here and there I heard of.

Anyway, looking to be a great episode so far and like the confrontations that Robin gave to Batman, really shows off how the latter wants things done and played key to his character. And I know the Joker has always been on Batman's head. And then I remember who you are talking about, but won't spill for the others who check reviews.

And can't forget the heroines tied in all of this, gotta see how this played out. Sorry for the late review, too much on my plate since the start of July.
AVP5 chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Long chapter and glad how this went, good work my friend and looking forward for more when you have the time.
thelastsoul232 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
it is sooo good to see that you updated :D
I admit I am slightly disappointed on how you never showed us Zatanna's reaction to Aeolus raging at her after the comment about Raven but hey you can't get everything.

also just wanted to reform my statement of "loving this story" to OMFG I AM LOVING THIS STORY.
tploy chapter 26 . 7/5/2014
it has been a while since the last update, Hope to read more soon... so far the story has been interesting... keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
27 please
thelastsoul232 chapter 26 . 5/4/2014
hahah! my god I am loving this story:D
whitepriest27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Just found your story, and it is great so far. One piece of constructive criticism that I wish to say is that in the first chapter, when we first see what is happening inside Titans Tower, I got a bit confused when you wrote "the six Titans, minus Cyborg". I feel like it would have made more sense if you simply removed the word six, because the way that it is written made me think that there would be seven Titans if you were to include Cyborg. Just my opinion on a way to make it clearer for other readers.
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
Well, well, well... It's been awhile since I heard from you, dude! Gotta say, I like what I see here. Love those scenes with Gale/Aeolus and Raven in how her powers are going haywire. And whoa, you at Gotham City!? I can't wait to see how turns out.

Glad you have you back! I just hope that SOPA business doesn't kill this site.
AVP5 chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
Good work and i like who you brought into the story. Also poor Raven at the beginning when she couldn't spend time with Gale. I like the time they did get and looking forward for more. Update when you have the time please.
mgraham2393 chapter 25 . 11/15/2013
I am really enjoying this story. i was hooked by the first chapter.
ok so i can tell you changed a lot about the original series to make this a original like terra and aqualad being elmentals like gale. but you've done it in a way that flows smothly. well done.
also it looks like this will turn into a bleach teen titan crossover which i think would be cool. all in all an amazing story and i cant wait for the next chapter.