Reviews for Body Heat and Electricity
ellamontallana chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is cute. I was rooting for jeff and lita. But i know it's far from real life. So i enjoyed reading fanfics about 'em. And i find this story cute and perfect for them. Jeff and Lita forever! \m/
ReedusChick chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
that story was really cute and funny, one of the best Lita/Jeff fics ive read thanks for writing it!
ALISHAxxCADExxLEVESQUE chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I liked it. it could have just as easily been a smut fic though. If you want it added and need someone to write it, PM me and I can help ya. Over all I thought this was a great fic and I think you could turn it into more than one chapter because of the dynamics of Jeff and Lita. I like the way you write. Good Job!
rita louise evans chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Loved it
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I adored your fic; such a sweet little relationship between Lita and Jeff
Shinna chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Nope!

No flames here! Hella good man! Whooo! I liked very much, even *without* the smut! lol!
Kora chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Wow! This story is fan-f*cking-tastic! If you really want someone to write 'R' rated smut for you just give me a buzz 'cause I would love to contribute to such a fine piece of work!
OrtonsGurl chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Hey! Good story, I love reading stories bout Jeff and Lita! I think it'd be cool if you wrote another chapter, maybe about Matt's reactions or something, well ttyl.
LilMary chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
This story is so cool! And I like your other one too with Jeff/Lita in it...Please R/R mine!
Judas Rising chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
wow, wicked story! i really liked that on! i am a total Lita/Jeff mark, and that was a great story!congrats!