Reviews for Bella Gets Her Truck Fixed
AmmyChocolateDreamerX07 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Awesome.. Funny... Refreshing. Keep it up!
Karolsp chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Lmaoooooooo! Your notes were almost better than the chapter! Still laughing here! But I have to thank your mom to make the call because this idea brought so much to the story... I was too enjoying the story, getting carried away and then... "Why Edward is cursing? He usually doesnt use those words arond Bella! How odd" hahahahaha... But the ending of the story was better! *wink wink* romantic Edward steals my heart every time! Love it!
Karolsp chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Must have been a hell of dirty job to make Edward leave her without s baby sitter 24/7 while he was away or even agree to be so far from her... I think since he found out he loved her, apart from he went away in new moon, he couldnt stay away from her more than 24hrs... And I understand why she gets so sensitive when the subject is Edward's money but she's married now so its time to get over it! Lol
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Charlie would have a heart attack if he came back early... Lol was nice to read Charlie trying to accept better Edward... Maybe there is no more reason to fear because Edward already took her away from his roof. Question: what Edward did with the food? I'm still trying to find an answer!
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hey the first chapter of this story is same as electric blanket 1st chapter...just fyi...
itscait chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Love that they got interupted!
itscait chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Yes I totallly skipped chapter 2!

Love this I really feel like you capture the real Bella!

I can't wait! I'm so bummed I missed this chapter!

I also am being bad today I should be getting ready for work but i'm completely obsessed with your stories!

And no I have never recievved a reply I honestly thought that you couldn't reply thats why I wrote my email!
itscait chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love this! Can't wait to see if Bella gets away with it!

Adding Alice was a nice touch!
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
loooolz ur mum has awesome timing!

haha and bella and her clumsiness with the glove box.. hehe

loved the story btw.

its 5.38am in london now, and i think im gonna go bed to wake up again at 8.

oh well. it was worth it.

D
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
lool 'candy'. hehe sorry, i say 'sweets'.

ooh i can't wait for edward's reaction to this..

hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
well, seeing as reviews aren't illegal.. why not?

lol loved the chapter, loving the story..

of course, loving edward..

hmm what else is there to say?

oh yes. next chapter, here i come!

D
mum2b24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i am a big fan love your marital bliss episodes i crave for more
Owl and Crow chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
perfect mix of sweet funny and sexy. very well done!

owl and crow
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Excellent story, Muscrat Love song hysterical, Deputy Mark priceless.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
hilariously awesome, I loved it very much.