Reviews for Black Swan Event
rchatterjee890 chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Your chapters are GREAT!I would be waiting for the next one!
Dracconnis chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Excellent work
Lurch2753 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Another chapter! I'd almost given up hope that we'd see a continuation of the story, and I'm glad to hear that you are able to find the time to write. I like how you have moved away from the canon of the game, and yet are still crafting a story that makes sense. I feel like you've captured both Shepard and Miranda well as characters, as well as not pushing them into a romance too soon. Keep up the great writing, and hopefully a new chapter is on the way soon!

- Lurch
bluemarlin chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating. Looking forward to Miranda and Oriana meeting and finding out what happened to the crew. Please continue.
spectre4hire chapter 13 . 1/27/2013

Glad to see an update for this story. Though, I did have to reread parts of the past few chapters to remember what was happening.

I liked the scene with Shepard and Rolston, I thought you did a great job in showing the consequences of a Suicide Mission and it is very realistic to believe that members of the crew could be rethinking their decisions especially in light if their family being in danger. Well done.

Very curious for the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing,

MatCat chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Good story, have read it all in the last couple days. I really like stories from Miranda's perspective, looking forward to the next installment.
Collard Greens chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Thanks for the update! I was wondering if this was dead or I could hope for some updates eventually. It's strange that you can't access the site from your iPad, as that's the device I mainly use to access it. Hell, even my iPhone works fine with the mobile site. Hopefully you're able to resolve those problems eventually and good luck with military training!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Can't wait till you get back, even if it is next year. Good luck.
maesde chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
damn, i was really looking forward to a new chapter being updated, but as always, life comes first :). Good luck, wherever you are going, and keep your moral compass pointing north.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I'm in the military too, trust me I know exactly how training can totally upend your life. Especially now that I got commissioned, it's ruined a very good relationship for me and it can screw you over if you let it. Take your time, and remember to just be safe. I look forward to seeing this continuation... Next year WOOHOO!

1Lt. Severson, US Army Reserve.
Anon chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
I will wait an eternity for this story.
ipass chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
One of the better Miranda/Shepard stories found here. I hope this gets updated. This is too good and well executed to be abandoned.
LC chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
So, any chance on an update? Because that'd be sweet.
Collard Greens chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
So far I like this story. Especially Miranda's internal conflict and their failure to rescue Oriana. I hope you haven't dropped this story. I'd like to see what happens next.
Dracconnis chapter 11 . 2/2/2012