Reviews for Black Swan Event
Joker chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
good job in illustrating Miranda's internal conflict and her internalizing the pressures she's feeling. hope to see you update soon.
weirdnerd chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
i like where the story is going
spectre4hire chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
I had been waiting for this.

Nicely done, you write Miranda very well especially her internal debate on what path she should choose.

I thought you handled her decision and the conversation with Shepard very well.

U have a good handle on the characters.

I'm looking forward to where you take this story,

Thanks again for sharing,

Janizary chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
Interesting change-up on the first kiss as it were.
Noobbody chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
What I like:

Miranda's inner disunity. What she wants to do compared to what she thinks she has to do. Should she keep following TIM out of loyalty, or change to Shepards side, after finding out that it feels good to do things his (the humanitarian) way. And the kiss was a surprise. I didn't expect that. It was not unpleasant, tho.

What I didn't like:

The wait.

j/k, all good things take their time. :D
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Great work as always.
Janizary chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Ack, AU cliffhanger!
Coilerfan35 chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Please don't take so long to write the next chapter for this. I just recently fell in love with this couple (even though I've never played Mass Effect) and your story is the only story with a real plot and romance within in that lasts more than a good thousand words. It's so wonderfully written, and perfectly in character with Miranda. Her moments with Shepard are adorable, which is why I hope you'll update this more frequently, so the really good stuff can make its appearance. ;)
bluemarlin chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Another good chapter. Please continue to update. Looking forward to how Oriana gets rescued or not.
BiowareFan chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Wow has it really been 8 months?

I like the way you add to the general story (ME2); interweaving the past and present to create a wonderful update.

The end was an unexpected but nice (as in it was well done) twist!

Looking forward to your next update!

(Even if it's in another 8 months P)
spectre4hire chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Good update, I was pleasntly surprised especially since I just found and caught up with this story.

The opening scene with Miranda and Niket in a past memory was well written and added extra emotion and better perspective for Miranda as she confronted him. Nicely done!

Again you write Miranda's POV very well, and in character.

The small conversation between her and Shepard was also well done, giving a good glimpse of your Shepard's character and Miranda's own reaction and thoughts on the enigma which is Shepard.

Another cliff hanger ending? Sigh, I suppose I will have to be patient.

Good work, looking forward to more,

Boilrig chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
I've loved the story so far, can't wait for more, keep it up.
spectre4hire chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Good story. Sorry this is my first review.

I am really liking the short bursts of Miranda's POV.

I like how you are handling her thoughts, actions, and interactions with Shepard.

You had to leave the last chapter with a cliff hanger?

I suppose I must be patient.

Keep up the good work, until next time,

Rattler3 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Great story, very interesting and I like the way you've set it up!

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!
demonicnargles chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Moving pretty quickly in this chapter. Perhaps the next chapter (or the one after that) will have the 'event' that we've been waiting for?

I guess I'll find out.