Reviews for Black Swan Event
lazyguy90 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Nice work. Keep at it.
Noobbody chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
IT'S SULLUST! YAY!

Anyhoo, nice mix of humour and serious business in this chapter. And any story that focuses on Miranda is a good story. She is still very much in character as far as I can tell. The slight change of how Shepard finds out about Mirandas sister is much appreciated.

I enjoy reading your story. ;)

That is all.
WordsWrittenByHeart chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Seriously ? You cut it off right there ? You want me to have a mini-seizure ormaybe ho all fanficzilla on my computer ...grrrrrr...lol
TheMightyZeus chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
I have been reading your story and I have to admit, I find that I like your view on Miranda Lawson's personality. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bravo - keep it up.
Tala chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
i love this story ! keep it up :D
Boilrig chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Another good chapter, can't wait for more.
demonicnargles chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Perhaps Miranda feels a little more kinship with Shepherd, now. She and Shepherd watch over their sisters from afar, making sure of their safety without ever interacting with them.

And maybe she'll take some advice about biotics, too, hmmm?

This update was very good. Looking forward to next time.

-demonicnargles
BiowareFan chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
A very well written chapter.

The best part would have to be where you introduce Shepard's background and his sibling to Miranda (would have been nice for Shepard to have one in-game...I'm sure that would have given his/her character a bit more depth).

Not only do they have something in common but I wonder how this will play out with her loyalty quest and what Shepard does with his sister as a result...

Extra something to look forward to!

PS:

Two small errors I noticed:

"I apologise, you were on the topic of radiation?" (apologize)

"He answered with a nod and she entered in the sequence, the system rerouted her to a series of medical charts and analyses. (analysis)

PPS:

Know a guy who did 3 chapters in one day for a few days...seems to have burnt himself out though as he doesn't update often anymore (plus it spoiled me)...guess some folks have that crazy drive in them
judiz chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! *sigh* i'm such a child...

well, at least tell me it's not completely out of the question. Could you imagine miranda and ash throw down? my money's on miranda. Although in the state that she's in, maybe not.

I like exploring the idea that superwoman miranda is now so vulnerable and clearly needs help. whether she accepts it willingly..
Endymion Blue chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I've enjoyed reading this fic, it has a lot of potential and you're taking this in an interesting direction. That being said, you do have some errors that do make it somewhat hard to follow at times. If you'd like, I can attempt to look over the chapters and proofread them before you upload. But seriously, whatever you decide, keep the good work up! I'm excited to see where this one goes next!
Pixlet chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Now I'm confused... Miranda has no control over her biotics anymore, she can't use it when she wants to ? Corrupt implant... what biotic implant does Miranda even have, L2, L3 , L4 .. something unknown?
taintedlegacy chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Keep up the good work!
impeccableblahs chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
i loved the bit with miranda at the end, almost wishing she had pulled the trigger.

i can't wait for more. this is very well written, and you write miranda so perfectly. even her accent. i can practically hear it coming through with your dialogue. very good job.
EpisodeSkywalker chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
This is one of my favorite stories, I hope the next update doesn't take as long ;)
Noobbody chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Black Swan Event, best Event.

I luuurve how you write Miranda and focus on the many different aspects of her character. For example her humor, when she reaches Shepard behind his quickly dissolving cover.

Your slight changes to the game events are very welcome too, since they help to put Miranda into the spotlight. And Miranda is #1. *nod*

And if you let us wait that long for another update, I might do something... dramatic. :p
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »