Reviews for Black Swan Event
WordsWrittenByHeart chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
You really have a talent of describing characters and the way they act without ever having them being different from their original personality lol you should've seen me during the part were Shepard got shot and Miranda went on a rampage .I was like : $¥¥}•{ ! My parents' faces : 0_e
Janizary chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Interesting twist on the storyline. Definitely different for Miri. Subscribed to see what happens next.
demonicnargles chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Miranda seems unable to think clearly where Shepherd is concerned. I wonder when she will realize this, and if she (or anyone, for that matter) will realize what it is that makes her do so...

I bet she will get an earful, later, about disobeying direct orders, regardless of whether or not she was technically the commanding officer of the Normandy at the time.

Looking forward to next time.

Pixlet chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
TIM is using everyone as a pawn... He has some evil plans ;P
demonicnargles chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Tell your kitty I said hi.

On topic, it was an interesting chapter. Miranda is starting to get stressed out, or maybe psyched out. But she doesn't want help from Shepherd.

I liked the dialogue, and your descriptions of Miranda; very well done, they were.

I look forward to next time.

Stradivarium chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I was relieved to find an update for this. Haha. Excellent work as always.

Looking forward to the next chapter/s! :D
Arkbird7 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Very good! I like the way we see things from Miranda's perspective most of the times.

Keep it up! I can't wait to read the next chapter
demonicnargles chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
So far, so good. I'm liking the Shepherd-Miranda interaction you have going on this far. Keeping things pretty in-character, and realistic. Good, good.

Looking forward to more, yeah.

ShiroKitaHoshi chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I love this story!

It's detailed without being cluttered.

It's faithful to the plot-line and characters while giving fresh perspective.

I'm really looking forward to reading more!
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Great work on this. I'm quite liking it. I look forward to the next chapter. Nicely done.
Noobbody chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I like how you show what Miranda is thinking while the events take place, especially while she was talking to Tim.

If you only saw her actions or heard what she was saying, one could believe, she really is that cold and unemotional.

I think you characterize her very accurately.
joombajuicer chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
really good characterization! hope to see more.
WellRedPenguin chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
I like it so far, keep up the good work
BiowareFan chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Yay update!

Doesn't matter if its a small update...quality beats quantity any day...and this delivers.
Stradivarium chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
You know, I just came across this fic and I have to say... that was awesome. I was instantly hooked in, believe it or not. I like the creative direction you've taken with this fic. I for one am eagerly awaiting your next chapters. ;)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »