Reviews for World of Disney
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
Love it!
Lokelani87 chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
Wow! So I just finished this fic, and I definitely think it was well-written.

But I have to say, it was very confusing for a good portion of the beginning. I would say it took me about 7 chapters to really get into and understand everything. I mostly skimmed/ skipped the prologue since I didn't understand anything; it was not really necessary for me. And it was so odd initially, I stopped reading for a while after 5, before picking it up again the other day.

Overall, I did enjoy it; there were some really amusing parts, like having Buzz around and going to BatB and the like. The syntax and so on were pretty well done. However, I think there may have been a few too many characters. It made keeping track of everyone difficult until I stopped caring about the gazillion girls running around, and only really paid attention to when maybe Brandy and Joanie were mentioned. Also, with so many characters, I think some kind of get pushed to the back, and don't get the attention they deserve. Sometimes I didn't even realize who was in which group until they got a piece of dialogue. But then they would fade away again and be forgettable.

Anyway, please be aware that it was pretty captivating after the initial confusion, and it set up an interesting world. And I did have a good time reading it! I'll be reading the sequel as soon as I have time.
inspibrain101 chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
such complicated time-jumps!
Heart of the Demons chapter 35 . 6/29/2011
Fantastic epilogue! Everything in the real world and Disney worlds is back to normal at last. Stories like this can leave a smile on anybody's faces. But this isn't the end. Oh, no. This is just the beginning if an even bigger adventure.
Heart of the Demons chapter 34 . 6/29/2011
All the action this chapter was executed astonishingly. Joanie wearing Mickey Mouse's "sorcerer's apprentice" uniform amazed me. The seven dwarfs deserve a "hi-ho" praise for wanting to help return things to normal. I mean, for real, this is the big bang to top any big bang.
Heart of the Demons chapter 33 . 6/26/2011
A fiery sky is DEFINITELY not how a day should be. Something like that would be the work of the Devil, but thankfully it's not. Time-travel, for the story's protagonists, has become too painful. I did enjoy the spell Tracy/Grimhilde used to travel back in time and (almost) warn Joanie of what will transpire. Our heroes' only hope will arrive sometime soon.
Heart of the Demons chapter 32 . 6/22/2011
Short but to the point, this chapter. You intend to close "WoD" with a bang, as our heroes are close to fixing the time/space continuum. I like the "Star Tours" mention here, and it got me to thinking of your "Star Tours" story. I'll admit that the "DBZ" thing you posted for this and the previous chapter's titles reminded me of "Dragon Ball Z." Haha.
Heart of the Demons chapter 31 . 6/19/2011
You're doing marvelous this chapter. Hard to believe somebody here could be the anchor between the real and Disney worlds, but it's very possible. I feel that possibility will arrive soon. x-)
Heart of the Demons chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
The storyline is excellent, even close to the end. Things this chapter are totally out of hand due to Bunsen's time machine, but I have hope somehow that Sean and pals will pull through. They most definitely will.
Heart of the Demons chapter 29 . 5/30/2011
I was hooked on the new chapter dearly. Action-packed to the last, it was. You're gettin' close to the end.
Heart of the Demons chapter 28 . 5/25/2011
Well, to be honest, I thought Sean was gonna lash out at Brandy for everything that's happened on their journey in this new chapter. I'm glad he didn't. Family is always an important thing, and it should STAY important. I loved the chapter. Only a few more chapters to go, and you'll be done.
Heart of the Demons chapter 27 . 5/7/2011
Fantastic update, my man. Joie kicks some serious butt, and I mean SERIOUS. And Dawn finally returns to being Joanie Navarro (thanks to Brandy's little techno mojo) after a time-jumping memory loss. As Dawn she put up a good fight against the antagonists. Now that she's Joanie again, there's the matter of the real and Disney worlds to contend with.
Heart of the Demons chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
I read this chapter on the Muppet Central site, and I think it is magnificent. I assumed you would post it on and as well (the latter part you covered, the former you'll eventually do). You, like any true Disney fan, can make your dreams come true. I can be sure there'll be more chapters in the future.
Heart of the Demons chapter 25 . 2/27/2011
Your Disney universe gets better and better every time. The new chapter was both cute and exciting (cute on the "Winnie the Pooh" realm and exciting on the "Aladdin" one). I wish you would cover more animated Disney movies for this story, but I guess it'd take away from the entire storyline.
Heart of the Demons chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
The wonders of Agrabah never cease. Sean and friends actually end up in the enchanted Arabian city. I sense that they'll have loads of fun trying to retrieve Sean's mom. A fantastic chapter, RW.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »