Reviews for Twenty Nizzy
abbieforth chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
These were so cute! I loved Noah being jealous of Izzy's ice cream. .

Hugs,
Wendy
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i liked that youl should wriote one for alejandro and heather lolz wonder what would happen then
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Lol, loved it. Oh, and May 14 is 1) One day after my BFF's birtday 2) Seven days after mine 3) Six days after the birthday of this boy I like and his twin.

Random, I know. (_~)

My favorite ones:

5. Jealous

Noah watched as her tongue went in and out along the soft treat.

"Ummm… Noah, why are you glaring daggers at Izzy's ice cream?"

Noah didn't answer Cody's question, it didn't take long for the boy to figure out what was wrong.

"Oh, I get it, you're jealous"

9. Envious

Though he'd never admit it Noah couldn't help slightly envious when Trent and Gwen announced their first baby.

10. Never

Noah smiled at his girlfriend.

"So what do you want to do now" A smile lit up Izzy's face. "OOH, OOH! We could go to the new amusement park and throw old gumballs from under the tables at old people! Or we could go to the bowling alley and sneak behind the bowling balls to-"

Ok, Noah though, on no circumstances never, NEVER, ask Izzy what she wants to do, unless you like sitting in a jail cell…

15. Oblivious

When Izzy walks down the streets and boys hit on her, she's completely oblivious, because she only has one egghead on her mind.

Loved them.

~xXVoicesXx~
Buu The SIR chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
My favorite was 5. It was so funny when Noah was jealous of Izzy's ice cream. I tried not to laugh, but all the others were good, too!
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was adorable! My favorite had to be 10, cause it was halirous!
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I liked 13 and 18 above all others
TheSocialLoner chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
*starts hyperventilating* Gonna have a heart have a heart have a heart have a heart attack. NIZZY RULES!
musicstar5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ohh, I like :D Great one-shot!
The Dramatic Runner chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Loved them all, they are funny, sweet, romantic and SO Izzy.

i gotta say that 2, 12, 17 and 18 were my favorite :D
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
aw!

it's ADORABLE!

"Even though Izzy might not be as smart as some things like literature as Noah, but when they got themselves thrown in the slammer for being at a party while they drank. Well, let's just say Noah wasn't the one with the guts to blow out the entire east wing of the prison…" ..., LOVED! that part :)