Reviews for Sea of the Golden Witch
fukuji mihoko chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
gyahaha XD This was hilarious XD

I totally loved the random Belphe/Rudolf in there, too... And the really vague mention of Beelze/Gohda. I love those pairings... XDD
UminekoKingdomHeartsFan chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
OMG this was so funny and cute!X3
RainfallSeven chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
this was hilarious XD
still.looking chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
That felt incredibly weird, but I was laughing my ass off the entire time. Holy CRAP, how is that even POSSIBLE. )))
bubblegum-buddy chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
That was the absolute funniest story I have read in a really long time. Amazing XD
trolololololololololololo chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Ahahahaha. Poor Battler.

And Rudolf spazzing and stuff was funny. And Battler standing up, looking over to see his trunks in the ocean, and then having the condoms shoved into his hand. XD
trolololololololololololo chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
AHAHAA! I LOVE THIS! XD It's so funny, AND it's written well. XP

Kinzo's performance made me laugh... Elvis... La Divinda Tragedia (DID NOT spell that right) and jumping off the stage, only to burst into flames. And FINALLY, SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BATTLER-WHAT DO ORGIES HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

LOVE IT. XD

And now Battler is gonna rescue Beato, right?
o-cakes chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Whee, that was AWESOME! Lol, Rudolf and condoms... :D Too bad it's a three-shot! Me wants a hundred-shot of this wah :d

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your next BeaBato fic! :DD
ludenberg chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
This is a jewel! I loved this 3

Such a sweet moment between the two3
RozErika chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
B-Battler.. XDD

Oh my god. This was PAKEFTO!

Well, I love the part when Rudolf goes all english over condoms and Battler with his...family jewels...showing. XD

Anyway this was an awesome story! I want a story in Kuwadorian D:
skywolf666 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
... XD Oh good lord, I haven't laughed like that for a long time. I nearly choked on my poor muffin in the middle of it, lol, especially when Leviathan and Kyrie snapped up Rudolph's attention with the massage. Dirty thoughts bound over here, I will not lie and say otherwise. That'd just be rude.

I noticed a typo though, the line Leviathan says when talking to Kyrie, "Why don't you just leave me" shouldn't 'me' be 'him'?

... and I trust you, so I won't freak out over the ending. 'm sure it'll come out alright, but you've totally got me antsy to read the next chapter. So, good job, and can't wait to see what's next

PS: ... OH DESIAH!

Sky
Granten chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Why wouldn't she be able to transform? Plot driven to get Battler to save her or a plot element for later? In any case, alright. The old man's disturbed inspiration was funny. On another note, you'll get more reviews if you allow anonymous reviewers.
o-cakes chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
MEAN CLIFFHANGER! :( I bet Battler will save her, uhuhuh :) The last part with Beatrice is really sad ;_; Really, great work on that :D

BUT, KINZO'S PART WAS THE BEST! It was absolutely HI-LA-ROUS. "Sacrifice sheep to GAWD!" Ahahaha! I laughed tears ;'D It was just so amazingly amazing. This chapter is WIN! :3

Thanks! You made my day! :D

Looking forward to next chap!
Kurokishinjitsu chapter 2 . 4/22/2010