Reviews for Shag, Marry or Kill?
Love it! Haha. Mimato forever! Hope theres another chapter :)
silvana94 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
UPDATE!:) i love it!Yamato's so in character & i hope u seriously continue this! there's been a severe lack of mimato lately & we need to keep this couple alive:(( but anyway great job!in fact i like it so much that i'm gonna add it to my favorite's list even though it's only one chapter through, something i normally don't do!so update soon:D
Exquisite Defect chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I liked this a lot, especially because Yamato was my favorite character in the series and because I could see him thinking all of these things. My favorite part was definitely the last one, the conversation about Mimi's mature body. :)
Hypnogaja chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really liked this.

My favorite parts were the "Marry" and "Kill" sections of the story. I love how you pulled the twist in the "Marry" section that Yamato wasn't the one proposing. In the "Kill" section I loved how frustrated Yamato was over the prospect of Mimi disliking him.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

Update as soon as you can.
Kimi xx chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was interesting and quite entertaining, actually. It was well written and amusing. I hope you continue this. And, I totally remember this game. I wonder how its going to play in the next scenario...